General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Best of all are the cool cats who make their habit of hanging around Northumberland Street a full-time occupation by getting a job as a 'chugger' or handing out flyers.

ah christ i hate them, especially the ones who try and use some sort of banter to draw you in.

Normally i'd ignore em like but i couldn't resist the one that hassled me last time i was in cardiff waiting on someone

Flyer Gimp : "ah hey man nice shirt, ac/dc are awesome i love John Bonham! i seen them in cardiff last year"

Me: "Ah cheers man big fan then aye?"

Flyer Gimp: "yeah! oh hey your not from around here"

Me: "naw, here ya know something else?"

Flyer Gimp: "whats that!"

Me: "the guy on my t-shirt you're thinking of Bon Scott, John Bonham was in led zep"

Flyer Gimp: "oh yeah yeah here we're doing this deal..."

Me: "ah just one more thing, the guy on my shirt is neither of them that's angus young, and unlike the other two is still alive"

Flyer Gimp: "err aye, well i had a go!"

Me: "you did" *puts headphones back on and waited for him to take the hint he'd failed miserably to establish a rapport*

:lol:

Nothing from Kevin for a while. Do you think they got the little winnit?

http://www.bbc.co.uk...reland-15284199

Hehehe, nar blud im still here. Fuckin towns all blocked off today, cunts :angry:

You been eating cheese and watching Kidulthood again? That Wigga speak just wouldn't work with a Northern Irish accent.

Electric DeLorean Coming in 2013

The DeLorean Motor Company of Humble, Texas has announced plans to build all-electric version of the iconic, stainless steel gull-wing sports car made famous in the “Back to the Future” films of the 1980’s. Company president Stephen Wynne owns the rights to the DeLorean name and currently sells parts for the original DMC-12 along with restored and updated versions of the car at a starting price of $57,500.

want.

Edited by Barney

Is the Salsa Cafe any good? Apparently going there tonight. Would it be worth popping into the Jazz Cafe after?

Fucking hate other people making decisions.