General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

No sign of this photo yet - blatantly googling "supermodels". :nufc:

Actually I think I've seen her. :icon_lol:

I'll vouch for the fish on this one...If it's the same lass I'm thinking of. :nufc:

Has the Fish PM'd this pic to most lads on here already then? Dear me :nufc: I hope this lass has been doing the same and sent a pic of him to a bunch of complete strangers so they can all decide whether he's worth one.

He's not btw :nufc:

;) Pwnage! :nufc:

Whats the harm in being gooey eyed over my girl? I want to show her off because I'm quite frankly staggered she'd be seen in public with a troglodyte like me.

and iIrc Cat, you're the one showing off your two personality traits... I was nought but a grateful observer.

;)

Whats the harm in being gooey eyed over my girl? I want to show her off because I'm quite frankly staggered she'd be seen in public with a troglodyte like me.

and iIrc Cat, you're the one showing off your two personality traits... I was nought but a grateful observer.

;)

This is a different lass to the one you were totally into until her mate split you up right?

;)

Thankfully there is far more to my personality to the traits to which you refer. And for the record - I wasn't showing them off :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

This is a different lass to the one you were totally into until her mate split you up right?

nope, we patched things up. ;)

and the only reason I say my girl is because I hate saying girlfriend. It sounds childish, Partner sounds too forced and...well gay.

:icon_lol:

nope, we patched things up. ;)

and the only reason I say my girl is because I hate saying girlfriend. It sounds childish, Partner sounds too forced and...well gay.

Aah reet. Nice one.

"Partner" sounds far too businesslike for me. Meenzer & Partner, Bumming Associates.

"Partner" sounds far too businesslike for me. Meenzer & Partner, Bumming Associates.

Oh my. ;)

She's not from the North so if I called her Wor Lass, she'd hear "Wall Ass" and kick the living shit out of me.

when I was a kid I used to think that "bumming" was when two people touched bums... ;)

ahhh the innocence of youth.

Aye, I call mine wor lass or the wife, both of which she hates :icon_lol:

I call mine the other half or the wife. or sometimes i even refer to her using her name. ;)

Hmm, never thought of that approach, might give it a try

:nufc:

it's easy when you're talking to her, but to be fair if someone wittered on about Beryl I'd not have a fucking clue that Beryll is the latest recipient of JawD's happy little soldier

My guts are fucking killing me today, thought it was just a hangover unsettled feeling, but it's getting to the stage where I'm concerned that if I fart, it might not be just noxious fumes.... ;)

My guts are fucking killing me today, thought it was just a hangover unsettled feeling, but it's getting to the stage where I'm concerned that if I fart, it might not be just noxious fumes.... :icon_lol:

Just don't be going into the hot tub!

;)

:nufc:

I just god my holiday pay from placement. they have kept me on the payroll incase i need to come back in at any point so i get a blank payslip every week and every week i hope they pay me by mistake...

I thought it was 41 pounds turns out it was 41 units. ;)

Thats my wii and x-mas presents sorted. Ace!