General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

well I'll swap you, I'm pretty much the only living person in my house, Pops is only conmedic when he's not stressed out by work.. which is 90% of the time.

I always spell swap badly at the first attemopt... always want to put an 'o' in there....

God help me I'm going to Blyth tonight, I'm wearing my stab vest.

but I'm going to wear my trendy Studenty scarf and a pink t-shirt... that should antogonise the locals no-end... so should using words that have more than one syllable..

well I'm off out to lunch today with Little Miss Big Boobs and a mutual friend who is thinking about breast implants. Now I don't buy into this big is beautiful thing when it comes to breasts, I prefer them managable (that looks incorrectly spelt)

but I suppose if he wants bigger boobs it's his choice.

but I'm going to wear my trendy Studenty scarf and a pink t-shirt... that should antogonise the locals no-end... so should using words that have more than one syllable..

69181[/snapback]

Oooo hark at him! He goes away to University and comes back thinking he's better than everyone!? ;)

69181[/snapback]

Oooo hark at him! He goes away to University and comes back thinking he's better than everyone!? :angry:

69754[/snapback]

A slap off one of the locals will soon bring him down a peg or two ;)

69181[/snapback]

Oooo hark at him! He goes away to University and comes back thinking he's better than everyone!? :blush:

69754[/snapback]

A slap off one of the locals will soon bring him down a peg or two ;)

69778[/snapback]

I'd love to see him try and do his amateur psychoanalysis on them.........whilst sat on the floor with a fat lip. :angry:

I'm back home now, I was in Oxley Hall last year, but now live at the Hyde Park, literally just behind the Hyde Park Pub.

I'm living in Seaton Sluice, just south of Blyth and North of Shitley Bay

68450[/snapback]

I must walk past your house everyday. Is it one of those on that cobbled street?

ah right,

yeah the cobbled street leads to my street "Regents Park Terrace".

thank the lord for the Hyde Park Pub, Robovideo, Hello fisheries, and Onestop

no mate, other side of the bridge.

and to Gemmil and alex I can only say.. merry Xmas you miserable old gits :lol:

70427[/snapback]

Merry xmas back, you crazy student stereotype :puke:

;)

ah right,

yeah the cobbled street leads to my street "Regents Park Terrace".

thank the lord for the Hyde Park Pub, Robovideo, Hello fisheries, and Onestop

70446[/snapback]

There is no finer hangover cure than a breakfast breadcake from Michel's.

chicken tikka sandwich with cheese, on white, stuffed with some BBQ pringles :lol:

also haqve you ever tried the BBQ chicken and Bacon baguette from the Hyde park?

£1.39 for a pint of Carlsberg extra cold on mondays... whether you're a student or not

students get a discount at Anne Summers

don't think that'll help you much but I just like to gloat.

70848[/snapback]

i was thinking about anne summers but was thinking they might be a little OTT on the sexy front, any girls care to comment?

buy her a book, shows you care, they're quite cheap, looks dead posh if you get them wrapped up properly, in simple but elegant wrapping paper, a single red ribbon.

or buy her the "Clit Kit" from Anne Summers, only costs about £40 I think.... it's the gift that keeps on giving

i think it's about time i bought my missus a few presents now, god knows what to get though.  anybody got any ideas?  I was thinking a sexy nightie and some perfume for starters :lol:  any girls in here who can tell me what perfume is nice??

70616[/snapback]

Elizabeth Arden's Provocative Woman... mind the smellies fripperies thing is done to death year in year out. ;)

i think it's about time i bought my missus a few presents now, god knows what to get though.  anybody got any ideas?  I was thinking a sexy nightie and some perfume for starters :lol:  any girls in here who can tell me what perfume is nice??

70616[/snapback]

Elizabeth Arden's Provocative Woman... mind the smellies fripperies thing is done to death year in year out. ;)

70857[/snapback]

hmm isn't Elizabeth Arden stuff for old women though? we're not that old yet!

70616[/snapback]

70857[/snapback]

hmm isn't Elizabeth Arden stuff for old women though? we're not that old yet!

70861[/snapback]

:puke: Fine- go all out and splurge on a bottle of Jean Nate, and while you're at it a bottle of Thunderbird or Kestrel's Super Strength might not go amiss as well. :puke:

hmm isn't Elizabeth Arden stuff for old women though?  we're not that old yet!

70861[/snapback]

;) Fine- go all out and splurge on a bottle of Jean Nate, and while you're at it a bottle of Thunderbird or Kestrel's Super Strength might not go amiss as well. :lol:

70865[/snapback]

have i said something wrong? I really haven't got a clue about perfume, like what is Jean Nate?

hmm isn't Elizabeth Arden stuff for old women though?  we're not that old yet!

70861[/snapback]

;) Fine- go all out and splurge on a bottle of Jean Nate, and while you're at it a bottle of Thunderbird or Kestrel's Super Strength might not go amiss as well. :lol:

70865[/snapback]

have i said something wrong? I really haven't got a clue about perfume, like what is Jean Nate?

70876[/snapback]

The kind of stuff either teenyboppers or grannies use.