General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

buy her a book, shows you care, they're quite cheap, looks dead posh if you get them wrapped up properly, in simple but elegant wrapping paper, a single red ribbon.

or buy her the "Clit Kit" from Anne Summers, only costs about £40 I think .... it's the gift that keeps on giving

70852[/snapback]

You 'think' it costs that much? :lol:

buy her a book, shows you care, they're quite cheap, looks dead posh if you get them wrapped up properly, in simple but elegant wrapping paper, a single red ribbon.

or buy her the "Clit Kit" from Anne Summers, only costs about £40 I think .... it's the gift that keeps on giving

70852[/snapback]

You 'think' it costs that much? :lol:

71048[/snapback]

To the average punter. You'd need to spend a few bob more on a map and compass like. Allegedly. tbh. FACT!

i think it's about time i bought my missus a few presents now, god knows what to get though.  anybody got any ideas?  I was thinking a sexy nightie and some perfume for starters :lol:  any girls in here who can tell me what perfume is nice??

70616[/snapback]

Perfume is a very individual thing and you shouldn't just buy something out of the blue as every woman will have a completely different preference. What perfume does she already wear? If you could find that out then you could always get her a gift set of that fragrance which will include shower gel/body lotion etc.

My Mrs wanted Ghost perfume this year, so I bought her Boots own make instead.

71091[/snapback]

Liar, you're propa under the thumb ;)

71094[/snapback]

Poor sod! I pity the foo! :lol:

71091[/snapback]

Liar, you're propa under the thumb :lol:

71094[/snapback]

You shower of bastards. I told you man, bottle of coke and some Garlic Bread and it's all sweet. ;)

71091[/snapback]

Liar, you're propa under the thumb :lol:

71094[/snapback]

You shower of bastards. I told you man, bottle of coke and some Garlic Bread and it's all sweet. :puke:

71099[/snapback]

...and they say romance is dead! ;)

Hey folks. How's life treating y'all??

I got Joe Scully interested in Join Me :lol: He's a legend.

I also wrote Blair (aka Stuart in Neighbours, of course) a letter in ye olde englishe and still didn't scare him off! ;)

And on 4th January, I'm gonna see the evil Dr Darcy!! Hurrah!!!!

I have, however, drawn the line at going to Canterbury for Toadie (I mean, I get to see Steve at the Blackburn game anyway :puke:) and Hastings for Harold Bishop.

I hate that line. It's holding me back from being enveloped in my obsession. I don't like that. But oh well. I might survive.... just.

Christmas greetings to y'all and all that..... :puke:

71091[/snapback]

Which Ghost?

"Summer Breeze" is the one which seems popular, but appears that they don't make it any more as it was their "limited edition". I've spent bllody months trying to get hold of some for her!

you couldn't have put both of those points in the same post Gol?

people could think you were trying to bump your post count :lol:

Edited by Geordie Fish

.... well you for a start, for if you'd left me to my thing it would have already finished, but in trying to prevent it, you intentionally force me to keep trying, thereby increasing my count... and not-surprisingly, yours aswell

who saw that coming???

• 2 weeks later...
sure fire way to waste money to be frank

better off having a punt on a football match

71425[/snapback]

The odds on the lottery are shite like.