General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

A few months ago I developed a twitch. Not a particularly obvious one, just more blinking a lot with my right eye, people have barely noticed though oddly (trust me, the mates I've asked are the sort that'd happily rip me for something like that, and still do even though they can't tell personally). Anyway I wasn't too fussed but my eye has now become really sore. I'm sort of obsessive (I've got it into my mind now I have to press pause then play three times when listening to my iPod and if I get touched on one arm have to make it symmetrical by giving my other side a similar feeling, having things like volume and alarms on non rounded numbers, have never been able to hold hands with previous girlfriends due to a weird need to scratch my wrist when it happens and heaps of things like that really) and it feels like I've not blinked enough with my right eye so I instinctively can't stop it. Take aside my bizarreness (not diagnosed with anything as I've never wanted to go in presuming and possibly waste a doctors time) does anyone have any advice on getting rid of twitches and the like? Also any idea on whether my obsessions are anything other than me being a weird cunt?

A few months ago I developed a twitch. Not a particularly obvious one, just more blinking a lot with my right eye, people have barely noticed though oddly (trust me, the mates I've asked are the sort that'd happily rip me for something like that, and still do even though they can't tell personally). Anyway I wasn't too fussed but my eye has now become really sore. I'm sort of obsessive (I've got it into my mind now I have to press pause then play three times when listening to my iPod and if I get touched on one arm have to make it symmetrical by giving my other side a similar feeling, having things like volume and alarms on non rounded numbers, have never been able to hold hands with previous girlfriends due to a weird need to scratch my wrist when it happens and heaps of things like that really) and it feels like I've not blinked enough with my right eye so I instinctively can't stop it. Take aside my bizarreness (not diagnosed with anything as I've never wanted to go in presuming and possibly waste a doctors time) does anyone have any advice on getting rid of twitches and the like? Also any idea on whether my obsessions are anything other than me being a weird cunt?

Sounds like you're mental tbh.

Get yourself down to Asda.

;)

Got an interview at one. I've already revised;

Q: What are your strengths?

A: I can lead a team, for example I've started various songs off for younger, more reluctant fans to join in. I also know how many fans went to not only our games but those of other gobshite clubs in years gone by. I know the words to 'Big River'.

Q: What are your weaknesses?

A: A pretty face, long legs and a cleavage.

Wish me luck/take the piss! :D

Got an interview at one. I've already revised;

Q: What are your strengths?

A: I can lead a team, for example I've started various songs off for younger, more reluctant fans to join in. I also know how many fans went to not only our games but those of other gobshite clubs in years gone by. I know the words to 'Big River'.

Q: What are your weaknesses?

A: A pretty face, long legs and a cleavage.

Wish me luck/take the piss! :D

Incorrigible :lol: