General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

A 20-year old man has been charged with 'child destruction' - what a horrible, horrible phrase :(

The young lass is critical in intensive care. Just unfathomable.

Horrible crime but I can see some legal twisting required leading to that awful phrase as mentioned by Cath.

I'd have no problem with calling this murder but that would open a can of worms regarding abortion and viability limits - of course 32 weeks is way beyond viable but if it had been 20 weeks say then it gets more complicated.

Again I'd be happy to argue there's a difference between a consesual procedure and deliberate "destruction" but it's a hard one.

I'm gonna have to get acquainted with all these dating sites soon. Getting divorced (not joking). Let the ritualistic toontastic flaming begin. :lol:

But aye this online dating business seems like a minefield/potentially amazing.

I'm gonna have to get acquainted with all these dating sites soon. Getting divorced (not joking). Let the ritualistic toontastic flaming begin. :lol:

But aye this online dating business seems like a minefield/potentially amazing.

@@Meenzer, you're up!

I know loads of people who've met through internet dating, I met my lass through it. There's a big difference between the free ones like Plenty of Fish and Tinder and the ones that cost like E-Harmony, Match.com and that lot.

If you're after some revenge sex go for the free ones, if you want to leap straight back into a relationship, go for the pay ones.