General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Apparently there's a bloke protesting on top of the Tyne Bridge and he's been there a week! A bloody week.

It's head battering enough thinking about sleep, food or toilet facilities, but the metal must be heating up as well in this sun.

Apparently there's a bloke protesting on top of the Tyne Bridge and he's been there a week! A bloody week.

It's head battering enough thinking about sleep, food or toilet facilities, but the metal must be heating up as well in this sun.

He's staying up there for at least a fortnight he said

What's he protesting about?

Loving this weather btw. I should definitely have been born in the Mediterranean. The cats and their fur coats, however, are huffing about like a pair of asthmatic pensioners

What's he protesting about?

Loving this weather btw. I should definitely have been born in the Mediterranean. The cats and their fur coats, however, are huffing about like a pair of asthmatic pensioners

He's staying there until Newcastle sign someone.

Had the fan going full pelt most of the day it's supposed to be a bit hotter for us tomorow. Then there's a weather warning for 4pm until 11pm we're to expect thunderbolts & lightening (very very frightening) rain & hailstones.

Jesus, the tube was unbearable this morning. Absolutely cracking flags and there's still bellends wearing suits and sweating out last night's cocaine and prostitute juice.

Pretty sure there's still a big ol' cash prize for anyone who can come up with a feasible way of managing the temperature of the London underground properly.

Turns out those swanky new double decker buses come without air conditioning and windows that don't open. Another way to torture the London commuter.

Turns out those swanky new double decker buses come without air conditioning and windows that don't open. Another way to torture the London commuter.

I thought pedal power was the way to travel "down that London"

Jesus, the tube was unbearable this morning. Absolutely cracking flags and there's still bellends wearing suits and sweating out last night's cocaine and prostitute juice.

Pretty sure there's still a big ol' cash prize for anyone who can come up with a feasible way of managing the temperature of the London underground properly.

I get the tube (two stops being a lazy bastard) at about 7:40 and it wasn't too bad this morning - a bit early for suits so mainly manual workers who at least know what a T-shirt is. I'd also repeat my comments from previous years about office workers wearing shorts on the train - they really do look daft.

Get yourself a motorbike. Even a 125 and CBT licence would do the job. You don't even have to worry about messing your hair up, which is the main reason I don't take my bike to work more often.

:lol:

For the added cost of running and insuring a bike in London, I may as well get a cab to work on the rare occasions that the British Summer is unbearable.