General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

No beef from me. Just reflecting how in the 15 years or so of people posting on here how everything has changed and grown up. You seem to epitomise that. It's a bit of an odd forum I think because the initial cohort hasn't changed that much since its inception, with the exception of "young" (still 30 iirc) Rayvin, there's been no new blood to dilute the relentless tide to middle age.

Anyway, good luck, quite a change that like from London to the dales.

I'm buying a house too tbf :lol:... and I think Andrew is younger than me.

Never come across a 'forever home' though... never been one of those people who would want to stay in one place forever, maybe that's why. Seems alien to me.

If you move house a few times it becomes more appealing

I don't think I've ever been in a single place for more than 5 years throughout childhood and adulthood... maybe if you find the right place it makes sense. I'm perhaps just reluctant to set down roots anywhere.

I don't think I've ever been in a single place for more than 5 years throughout childhood and adulthood... maybe if you find the right place it makes sense. I'm perhaps just reluctant to set down roots anywhere.

Do people tend to get sick of you after a while?

I want the next place to be long-term, if not necessarily "forever", but I suppose you never know what your neighbours are going to be like. :unsure2:

It'd be quite funny if you moved next door to an older brexit couple and it was their 'home for life' and they weren't too keen on them queers. :lol: