Newcastle-Offline?

Guest CrimsonFault

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the two compliment each other pretty well. I prefer the layout and practicalness of TT though.

Agree with that, this board looks better and is much more stable. Has to be said there are less wums and general twats on here too, even after the recent N-O invasion.

Guest stevieintoon

I prefer it over here when it's like this, the football chat slows down too much though when N-O is up and running.

I prefer it over here when that lot arent here.

Well I've not got a decent board to post on till Thursday, so pipe down till then.

PS - I use both this and N-O, and always have done. Forum wars are the saddest thing ever.

I quite agree, I have problems with posters rather than boards. HTT for example, who incidentally loves pitting this board against his, for obvious reasons.

Lovely word. :lol:

When I wan't to laugh at knee-jerk OTT reactions, ridiculous and childish wind-up merchants, and a board flooded with know-nothing, Luque-loving foreigners, i'll use N-O.

For everything else, theres TT.

Edited by NewcastleRocker

Ungrateful bastards.

:lol:

Nah, I agree with most of the complaints, still a very good forum though.

Yup. :razz:

HTT is going to have to pull a rabbit out the hat now to get people back on N-O when (if) it's ever sorted out like!

To be honest, I ain't really bothered and that's not me being arrogant or putting a face on, I quite like the cosey feel of a small forum and often wish N.O was smaller and the way I look at it is if anyone who has used something for free and enjoyed the benefits of that, then decide to go missing when things aren't running so smooth, they can fuck off for all I care. I say good riddance. When this place was set up N.O lost a lot of good members, some returned and som still pay a visit but those that never returned for whatever reason, were replaced by new members, like yourself, Parky, Chezgiven et al so if the same does happen again this time round, I'm sure in say 12 months time, there will be new members to fill the void. As long as there is a forum at newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/, it will always be a community, small or large, shit or good.

Anyway, expect a PM from me soon with offers of goodies, moderating roles and such :razz:

Ungrateful bastards.

HTT is going to have to pull a rabbit out the hat now to get people back on N-O when (if) it's ever sorted out like!

To be honest, I ain't really bothered and that's not me being arrogant or putting a face on, I quite like the cosey feel of a small forum and often wish N.O was smaller and the way I look at it is if anyone who has used something for free and enjoyed the benefits of that, then decide to go missing when things aren't running so smooth, they can fuck off for all I care. I say good riddance. When this place was set up N.O lost a lot of good members, some returned and som still pay a visit but those that never returned for whatever reason, were replaced by new members, like yourself, Parky, Chezgiven et al so if the same does happen again this time round, I'm sure in say 12 months time, there will be new members to fill the void. As long as there is a forum at newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/, it will always be a community, small or large, shit or good.

Anyway, expect a PM from me soon with offers of goodies, moderating roles and such :razz:

That bit in bold...not very friendly is it?!

I appreciate you're having a stressful time at the moment, so I'll let you off. This time.

And as far as goodies are concerned, I expect nothing less than total ban immunity in future. :razz:

Ungrateful bastards.

That bit in bold...not very friendly is it?!

I appreciate you're having a stressful time at the moment, so I'll let you off. This time.

And as far as goodies are concerned, I expect nothing less than total ban immunity in future. :razz:

typical HTT really, he often likes to slip the odd heinous insult in, but as it's buried in the uber post, no-one notices

Lets face it: there's nothing gayer than forum wars.

You get enough stigma for being a geeky member of an internet forum - but warring against another internet forum? :lol:

Not that it matters to me anyway. I know full well I'm cool enough to carry this off. :razz:

Team Cool: members - Mowen.

Lets face it: there's nothing gayer than forum wars.

You get enough stigma for being a geeky member of an internet forum - but warring against another internet forum? :razz:

Not that it matters to me anyway. I know full well I'm cool enough to carry this off. :razz:

Team Cool: members - Mowen.

Team Cool: members - Mowen, Tecato

To be honest.

Actually Team Cool: members - Tecato

Team not so Cool members: - Mowen

Edited by Tecato

who or what is a Tecato btw?

Erm, I'm probably going to get some abuse for this but it's Spanish slang for 'junkie'. You probably know me better by my N-O username.

Don't tell him your name Melanchronic!

Oops. :lol:

Edited by GeordieMessiah

Guest stevieintoon

Ungrateful bastards.

You sound as arrogant as I do when I'm comparing The Toon with Spurs there mind.