The Demon Drink

spongebob toonpants

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon I could quite happily not drink again tbh.  Very rarely drink in the house and could happily not bother when I'm at the pub.

118950[/snapback]

thats just because you're too tight to buy it tbh

I reckon I could quite happily not drink again tbh.  Very rarely drink in the house and could happily not bother when I'm at the pub.

118950[/snapback]

thats just because you're too tight to buy it tbh

118951[/snapback]

Obviously prefers binge eating chocolate to alcohol

Does anyone ever get the 'fear' after they've had a couple of heavy days on the drink etc. Like you've done something you shouldn't have but you know you haven't but you can't stop being paranoid about it, maybe it's just me

118950[/snapback]

I am far from happy about it. Stupid drunken bets combined with being a stubborn bastard. Still only 265 days to go

118965[/snapback]

Oh dear. :D

Good luck then!

118950[/snapback]

I am far from happy about it. Stupid drunken bets combined with being a stubborn bastard. Still only 265 days to go

118965[/snapback]

Oh dear. :D

Good luck then!

118967[/snapback]

yeah, good luck.

*removes top off chilled Stella and takes a good slug* Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Fuck me, it's the two Ronnies.  No prizes for guessing who's Corbett. :blink:

118957[/snapback]

Why don't we be Sooty & Sweep and you can be Matthew Corbett

matthewsooty0jd.jpg

118976[/snapback]

:D

Is that you asking me to fist you? :lol:

I've done spells of a few months without it before and even now only go daft occasionally - new year was the last one.

Unfortunately this weekend will be a daft one.

I'm determined not to go stupid on Sunday - last time I had too many nerve calmers the day before and couldn't celebrate the win properly.

I think I went a week once about 18 years ago, otherwise I've been slinging it back like a maniac since for nigh on 30 years. Ive been gagging a couple of times, but its not been as bad as I thought.

I was allowed a night on it if we won a trophy(some hope) or if Thatcher pegs it - so heres hoping.

I think I went a week once about 18 years ago, otherwise I've been slinging it back like a maniac since for nigh on 30 years. Ive been gagging a couple of times, but its not been as bad as I thought.

I was allowed a night on it if we won a trophy(some hope) or if Thatcher pegs it - so heres hoping.

119047[/snapback]

What do you stand to win if you do stay off it for a year, Mr Pants?

119047[/snapback]

119049[/snapback]

a new liver

119047[/snapback]

119049[/snapback]

a new liver

119051[/snapback]

But he wouldn't need one after a year of tee-totalism :D

119047[/snapback]

119049[/snapback]

£1000

119047[/snapback]

119049[/snapback]

£1000

119058[/snapback]

Unfortunatly, whilst staying off the drink, Spongebob has developed a £500 a week heroin habit.

I'm reminded of a Dennis Leary gag:

"Any alcoholics in the house?"

*Takes a swig of his bottle of beer*

"Still tastes fucking great"