The Demon Drink

spongebob toonpants

Agree re being absolutely mullered - it's a mong's game tbh. I'll have a drink and that but I've no desire to get absolutely rat-arsed (there's not enough beer in the town tbh ;) ). When I go out with the lads I went to school with, a couple of them are still like styowdents and want to be doing sambucas and all sorts in every bar we go in. By the end of the night they can't walk or talk and have to be helped down the street.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree re being absolutely mullered - it's a mong's game tbh.  I'll have a drink and that but I've no desire to get absolutely rat-arsed (there's not enough beer in the town tbh ;) ).  When I go out with the lads I went to school with, a couple of them are still like styowdents and want to be doing sambucas and all sorts in every bar we go in.  By the end of the night they can't walk or talk and have to be helped down the street.

119441[/snapback]

Just how you like them then, :blink:

Agree re being absolutely mullered - it's a mong's game tbh.  I'll have a drink and that but I've no desire to get absolutely rat-arsed (there's not enough beer in the town tbh ;) ).  When I go out with the lads I went to school with, a couple of them are still like styowdents and want to be doing sambucas and all sorts in every bar we go in.  By the end of the night they can't walk or talk and have to be helped down the street.

119441[/snapback]

119445[/snapback]

Saves on Rohypnol......

119441[/snapback]

119445[/snapback]

I prefer my men with a bellyfull of J2Ohyou'resoBIG!

;) Fucking hell, date-rapists'r'us, if Renton and Gemmill ever do get it together, they'll both end up in a room somewhere, tied up and unconscious.

;) Fucking hell, date-rapists'r'us, if Renton and Gemmill ever do get it together, they'll both end up in a room somewhere, tied up and unconscious.

119449[/snapback]

Well there's no way I'm going to a piss up without a chaperone, I can tell you. Or at the very least I'm keeping my bottle of J2O next to me at all times.... :blink:

Does anyone ever get the 'fear' after they've had a couple of heavy days on the drink etc. Like you've done something you shouldn't have but you know you haven't but you can't stop being paranoid about it, maybe it's just me

118956[/snapback]

Like touching up the gangsters moll in the bar on Friday, nah you and your kneecaps have got nowt to worry about man! :blink:

119367[/snapback]

More worried that you had touched her up when i took my eye off you, then me being left to clear the mess up, something like "it was that fucking wacky's mate, sort it out with Wacky" ;)

119449[/snapback]

My raping careers been fcuked since they brought that DNA shit into play :blink:

Just for the information of the quitters on the board, tonights tipple for Jimbo is a Bear Crossing Cabernet Shiraz.

;)

Just for the information of the quitters on the board, tonights tipple for Jimbo is a Bear Crossing Cabernet Shiraz.

;)

119570[/snapback]

nice cold can of Stella for myself... :blink:

I think as you get older and more mature you learn to a) pace yourself b ) know when to stop. My best mate however has real trouble with this, especially b, as those at the last piss up will have witnessed.

119427[/snapback]

Think its true that with age you can pace yourself or stop, but I find if I do go OTT these days the hangover is a lot worse and takes a lot longer to shake off than when I was younger.

I used to be able to get wrecked 3 or 4 times a week and still get up for college/lectures/work, now after a saturday night out I'm like the living dead til sunday evening.

I think as you get older and more mature you learn to a) pace yourself b ) know when to stop. My best mate however has real trouble with this, especially b, as those at the last piss up will have witnessed.

119427[/snapback]

Think its true that with age you can pace yourself or stop, but I find if I do go OTT these days the hangover is a lot worse and takes a lot longer to shake off than when I was younger.

I used to be able to get wrecked 3 or 4 times a week and still get up for college/lectures/work, now after a saturday night out I'm like the living dead til sunday evening.

119579[/snapback]

Just sounds like less practice to me. ;)

Back on the Bud again.

Celebrating the fact I got 2 game worn NHL jerseys for £140  :blink:

Richard Mulhern and Petri Skriko  :(

119702[/snapback]

Maybe when you're a bit older you'll realise that Bud is weak, tasteless pisswater. ;)

Back on the Bud again.

119702[/snapback]

Maybe when you're a bit older you'll realise that Bud is weak, tasteless pisswater. ;)

119715[/snapback]

It's not that weak but you're right about the rest. The king of beer my arse.

Back on the Bud again.

Celebrating the fact I got 2 game worn NHL jerseys for £140  :(

119702[/snapback]

119715[/snapback]

It's not that weak but you're right about the rest. The king of beer my arse.

119741[/snapback]

It's weak if you're not a J2O drinker. :blink:

Kronenbourg and Stella are both just hangovers waiting to happen.  Must be the chemicals or something.

119841[/snapback]

Tis the nitrogen.

119851[/snapback]

Have you made that up? ;) I'm clueless about stuff like that, so would be very easy to make a mug of. :blink:

Kronenbourg and Stella are both just hangovers waiting to happen.  Must be the chemicals or something.

119841[/snapback]

Tis the nitrogen.

119851[/snapback]

Have you made that up? ;) I'm clueless about stuff like that, so would be very easy to make a mug of. :blink:

119870[/snapback]

Nah, it's true, I think. There's nitrogen in lots of ales too. Isn't a widget just a plug of pressurised nitrogen in the bottom of a can?

Edited by catmag

Back on the Bud again.

119702[/snapback]

119715[/snapback]

The Czech bud silly. Which isn't beer-flavoured water unlike the yank one. :(