Good Friday

Jill

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shall be honouring the "fish on Good Friday" tradition by preparing a meal of Jansson's Temptation, a Swedish anchovy and potato bake.

Served alongside a huge pile of Swedish meatballs, natch. :razz:

You should try doing the "hurdy-gurdy-hurdy-gurdy" Swedish voice around my mother if you ever see her at the match. She'll embed a gin glass in your skull before you can say "lutefisk".

I shall be honouring the "fish on Good Friday" tradition by preparing a meal of Jansson's Temptation, a Swedish anchovy and potato bake.

Served alongside a huge pile of Swedish meatballs, natch. :icon_lol:

I can only imagine how much that euphemism is overdone in your South London loveshack. :razz:

You should try doing the "hurdy-gurdy-hurdy-gurdy" Swedish voice around my mother if you ever see her at the match. She'll embed a gin glass in your skull before you can say "lutefisk".

:razz: Or maybe I shouldn't try that.

Served alongside a huge pile of Swedish meatballs, natch. :icon_lol:

I can only imagine how much that euphemism is overdone in your South London loveshack. :razz:

See, I just knew that would happen, it was only a question of who'd get there first. Wacky and Smoothie are obviously busy with a laundry list of domestic chores today.

Served alongside a huge pile of Swedish meatballs, natch. :(

I can only imagine how much that euphemism is overdone in your South London loveshack. :icon_lol:

See, I just knew that would happen, it was only a question of who'd get there first. Wacky and Smoothie are obviously busy with a laundry list of domestic chores today.

Thought you'd be finding a Pork Knuckle to suck on tbh :razz:

I'm hungry.

Nachos and sour cream for brekkie.

2 Marlboro lights

2 Coffees.

:razz:

I slept in a bit this morning so never had time to have any breakfast, and due to the lack of food in the house make any as well for work.

I'm hungry.

Nachos and sour cream for brekkie.

2 Marlboro lights

2 Coffees.

:razz:

I slept in a bit this morning so never had time to have any breakfast, and due to the lack of food in the house make any as well for work.

Day off in Ingland innit?

I'm hungry.

good story

Almost as good as your usually witty rapor, eh Fish? :icon_lol:

:(

I think I'm having Morroccan food for lunch today :razz: