The shit side of working in IT...

Craig

Typical paedo. In denial that what he has done is wrong tbh.

127883[/snapback]

I told you last night Skol, I'm not into that sort of shit - go and ask someone else! :icon_lol:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

J69, were you being sarcastic about Chris Sutton too?

127857[/snapback]

its really heart warming the way you 2 always stick up for each other :lol:

127899[/snapback]

Now THAT was sarcasm!!! :icon_lol:

127857[/snapback]

fuckin hell, give it a rest man. You've never had an opinion on something that was wrong like Gol?

127872[/snapback]

Course I have, but it pisses J69 off when I mention Sutton, so I'll keep going.

Purely because of my burning jealousy of him though.

By the way, do a search on how many times I've mentioned Sutton. It's much less than you think.

127857[/snapback]

127899[/snapback]

He's my mate, you're a twat (and wrong). Does it surprise you that I'm with him on this one? :icon_lol:

127857[/snapback]

fuckin hell, give it a rest man. You've never had an opinion on something that was wrong like Gol?

127872[/snapback]

By the way, do a search on how many times I've mentioned Sutton. It's much less than you think.

127955[/snapback]

i can live with it tbh :icon_lol: not like i have sleepless nights over your obsession with me and chris sutton.

if youre not jealous of me and im such a twat why do you respond to most of my posts with such cool and intellectual comments. surely ignoring me would be a much better way to show how insignificant i am to you :lol:

127857[/snapback]

127899[/snapback]

He's my mate, you're a twat (and wrong). Does it surprise you that I'm with him on this one? :lol:

127957[/snapback]

im off to get my mate to stick up for me then. and im wrong about what exactly? winding craig up ? i got 2 bites with that one so it obviously worked well :icon_lol: get wacky involved, he hates me too. you can all try to internet bully me then as well. its like being in school in here sometimes. you cant say anything without one of you 3 making a bitchy comment tbh

127857[/snapback]

127872[/snapback]

127955[/snapback]

I think luckypierre's right, you could do with some new material. :icon_lol:

127857[/snapback]

127899[/snapback]

He's my mate, you're a twat (and wrong). Does it surprise you that I'm with him on this one? :lol:

127957[/snapback]

im off to get my mate to stick up for me then. and im wrong about what exactly? winding craig up ? i got 2 bites with that one so it obviously worked well :icon_lol: get wacky involved, he hates me too. you can all try to internet bully me then as well. its like being in school in here sometimes. you cant say anything without one of you 3 making a bitchy comment tbh

127999[/snapback]

You posted something, found out it was wrong, pretended you were being sarcastic, then claimed you did it to wind Craig up?

Utter bollocks IMO, hence "wrong".

You attempted to get involved with some legal knowledge, when it's clear you have little.

127857[/snapback]

127899[/snapback]

127957[/snapback]

127999[/snapback]

You posted something, found out it was wrong, pretended you were being sarcastic, then claimed you did it to wind Craig up?

Utter bollocks IMO, hence "wrong".

You attempted to get involved with some legal knowledge, when it's clear you have little.

128016[/snapback]

You have some serious issues with me :lol: manc mag has already agreed with what i said and im gathering he has a law degree. i stick by my point that after discovering a paedophile at work the best course of action is not to post it along with pictures of the evidence on the internet for all your mates to see

You have some serious issues with me  :icon_lol: manc mag has already agreed with what i said and im gathering he has a law degree. i stick by my point that after discovering a paedophile at work the best course of action is not to post it along with pictures of the evidence on the internet for all your mates to see

128029[/snapback]

whey aye, course he has. :lol:

You have some serious issues with me  :icon_lol: manc mag has already agreed with what i said and im gathering he has a law degree. i stick by my point that after discovering a paedophile at work the best course of action is not to post it along with pictures of the evidence on the internet for all your mates to see

128029[/snapback]

whey aye, course he has. :lol:

128031[/snapback]

From a :lol: special :lol: university.

manc mag has already agreed with what i said

128029[/snapback]

hmmmm

the fact that if this gets to court and its found out that evidence is on the internet and has provoked a 4 page discussion over his guilt or innocence then it will be chucked out. you say its not important evidence but its the file list in question FFS! we did a little bit about trial by media in my law a-level and whilst this in no way makes me an expert im sure your company bosses wouldnt be chuffed that you fucked up their court case against the local paedo  :lol:

:lol:

127762[/snapback]

I dont know who you're referring to, but in the meantime, I'll field this one:

j69 is right in principle;if an argument could be made that a court could not guarantee a fair trial for the individual involved then it would be grounds to have the case abandoned. However providing a court could find a jury or bench of magistrates who hadnt been exposed to the 'media glare' of a toontastic internet debate, then I dont imagine theres going to be a problem. It's hard to believe but we dont quite have the influence of say, the front page of the Sun, or say, N-O :icon_lol:  (joke re the last bit!)

127770[/snapback]

I don't think he does tbqh! :lol:

128029[/snapback]

hmmmm

the fact that if this gets to court and its found out that evidence is on the internet and has provoked a 4 page discussion over his guilt or innocence then it will be chucked out. you say its not important evidence but its the file list in question FFS! we did a little bit about trial by media in my law a-level and whilst this in no way makes me an expert im sure your company bosses wouldnt be chuffed that you fucked up their court case against the local paedo  :lol:

:lol:

127762[/snapback]

j69 is right in principle;if an argument could be made that a court could not guarantee a fair trial for the individual involved then it would be grounds to have the case abandoned. However providing a court could find a jury or bench of magistrates who hadnt been exposed to the 'media glare' of a toontastic internet debate, then I dont imagine theres going to be a problem. It's hard to believe but we dont quite have the influence of say, the front page of the Sun, or say, N-O :icon_lol:  (joke re the last bit!)

127770[/snapback]

I don't think he does tbqh! :angry:

128150[/snapback]

you mean to say you have spent the last fifteen minutes posting that :rolleyes: I thought it was going to be a Leazes -esque type manuscript... :lol:

i stick by my point that after discovering a paedophile at work the best course of action is not to post it along with pictures of the evidence on the internet for all your mates to see

128029[/snapback]

Did I post 'evidence' or a list of filenames off a server? (which some have said look harmless).

It's the content of the files which is evidence you fucking retard which is precisely why I refused to disclose what was in them when DotBum asked! :icon_lol:

you mean to say you have spent the last fifteen minutes posting that :lol:  I thought it was going to be a Leazes -esque type manuscript... :icon_lol:

128153[/snapback]

Had to go off half way through to deal with a screaming baby! :lol:

you mean to say you have spent the last fifteen minutes posting that :lol:  I thought it was going to be a Leazes -esque type manuscript... :lol:

128153[/snapback]

128162[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

you mean to say you have spent the last fifteen minutes posting that :lol:  I thought it was going to be a Leazes -esque type manuscript... :lol:

128153[/snapback]

128162[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

128029[/snapback]

127770[/snapback]

I don't think he does tbqh! :lol:

128150[/snapback]

look again :lol:

if you truly believe that a posted picture of a list of filenames on a small message board in another part of the country will be grounds for dismissing this case then J69, you are in my mind the most colossal Tool of all.

get a grip this isn't the national press, the pervert in question isn't a Tory Back Bencher... the case will not fall under the scrutiny that such a case would suffer.

now just calm down, step away from the placard and the tie-dye shirts ok ?

read the whole thread. i was winding up craig, so in fact it is you who is the most colossal tool of all.

are you going to offer to fight me in leeds again now  :icon_lol:

128200[/snapback]

For fucks sake will the 2 of you shut it! :lol:

don't think I've ever actually "offered to fight you in Leeds" or anywhere else to be honest.

I vaguely remember offering to show you a proper welcome to Leeds, but I had actually meant to get you drunk, dump you in an alley somewhere in Woodhouse and wait for the scallies to pick your bones clean tbh.

proper Leeds welcome.

one thing puzzles me, it seems you hide behind "I was on a wind up" everytime you get something wrong, or someone calls you on something or other.... just piqued my interest is all...

Far be it from me to stick up for J69, but he already said on the first page that he thought the stuff didn't look dodgy in the first place, so why would he then change his tack completely unless he was on a wind-up mission?

Maybe I'm just a bit confused. :icon_lol: