The Saturday Thread

Brock Manson

Just got back from my usual walk down the village.

Bought a coronation chicken sandwich and a toffee&pecan danish from the local baker's and then up to the Hop Inn where I rented Creep and got an ex-rental Blade 2 for £2.99!

Get the ferk in. :razz:

Ah and playing hockey this evening. ;)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doing absolutely nowt.....might watch a film and play on t'internet. Saving myself for the mora an Monday when I will be visiting a few hostelries to sample some fine ales ( and possibly some crap ones) then back to work on Tuesday with a mighty fine hangover hopefully.... ;)

Got a headache. Listened to the match, watching the NFL draft now.

Homemade steak pie, chips and peas for tea, staying in tonight, might catch up on the Green Wing episodes I've recorded, I'm getting behind.

129644[/snapback]

thanks for jogging my memory...I have episodes 15, 16 and 17 of Lost to watch...forgot all about it.. ;)

Not much ! Mrs is away so I'm babysitting the clan, Sweet-chilli Mean Beanz and pitta bread for tea, then I might have a couple of hours of Battlefield 2 then watch football first.

Guest Toplass-101

Well, I was supposed to do my washing today, "its a lovely drying day" as my mother would say, and her mother before her, ane now me! FFS

But I lay on the bean bag (no im not a student and yes I do have a sofa) and fell a kip, so Iive done nothing I'd planned.

Staying in tonight, Pud is coming over later for tea, we're having steak n chips with mushrooms onions etc, yum.

Hope youz all have a good night whatever ya up to ;)

Edited by Toplass-101

scratch my previous plans....just had a phone call from wor sis so will now be babysitting my six year old nephew so I have a night of WWE wrestling and other such related stuff to look forward to ( like wrestling him into his pit before 9 o clock ) ;)

Guest StevieH84

Nowt special but if Gemmill and/or PP was to log on i,d

be more than happy to ruffle their feathers on the board.

we know they are bad huffy buggas and cannot take the flak

so there you go.. ;)

Been to get measured up for a suit for my mates wedding in August. Still no closer on writing my best mans speech. Doing nothing tonight, got Bubba Ho Tep on dvd and thats about it. With tomorrow being a Bank Holiday Sunday I'm off out at 3 to the Knitsley Mill with mates then see where the day takes us.

getting ready for a house party next door, it's a Crime Scene Theme, so law makers or law breakers only.

been obsessed with the Godfather game so I'm going as a Mobster.

Staying in tonight - shagged!

Two days up a ladder doing some painting for the mother-in-law.

Went to Keilder reservoir with mrs hips today and walked for farrrr too long for my aching legs ;)

A couple of San Mig's and who knows what else. Don't plan to watch MoTD either.

i finished early of friday - went straight home to watch some dvds.

saturday i watched some dvds

today ive watched some dvds

tomorrow i'll be watching dvds.

so technically - ive done fuck all ;)

ive also got a week off work starting the 15th :blush:

Met catmag and her brother, ate german food, drunk lowenbrau dunkel, spoke to gemmill on the phone and he thought I was radioactive man(!) went to the pub watched the match - yelled at shola the donkey, drank more beer, left cath and pete to it, went home realised it was sunday ;)

Met catmag and her brother, ate german food, drunk lowenbrau dunkel, spoke to gemmill on the phone and he thought I was radioactive man(!) went to the pub watched the match - yelled at shola the donkey, drank more beer, left cath and pete to it, went home realised it was sunday ;)

130067[/snapback]

Erm, mine was a bit like that except for when you and M left, we found another bar that was open on the way home. We got back to the hotel the next morning :blush:

130067[/snapback]

Erm, mine was a bit like that except for when you and M left, we found another bar that was open on the way home. We got back to the hotel the next morning :blush:

130093[/snapback]

What next morning?

It was almost daytime when we left!

Met catmag and her brother, ate german food, drunk lowenbrau dunkel, spoke to gemmill on the phone and he thought I was radioactive man(!) went to the pub watched the match - yelled at shola the donkey, drank more beer, left cath and pete to it, went home realised it was sunday :blush:

130067[/snapback]

Sorry about that mate! It was Cath's fault though - I had assumed your name was Sammy, and Cath goes "Steve and his missus are here". As I was asking her "What's Steve doing there?!" she passed the phone over to you and I was straight into talking to you assuming you were the ponytailed, comic reading buffoon! ;) All you Aussies sound the same tbh. :blush:

Nice to talk to you anyway. And now I know you're DEFO a ginga! :o