The Big Brother thread

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE somebody! Anybody! SLAP!!!! Nikki PLEEEEEASE!!!

140057[/snapback]

I can't stand her. No doubt she'll stay the length cos she knows how to play the game. Tantrums for the audience and sickly sweet to the housemates, clearly playing up the "baby of the house" thing.

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

must say i felt sorry for shabaz tonight. he may be a cock end but 11grown men and women resorted to 12 year old bullying tactics, locking him in the garden and stealing his clothes. Hes pretty much had a breakdown on live tv and thats not really my choice of entertainment. They are all horrible vicious people, Pete is the only one with a heart between them and i hope he either wins or tells them to stuff it and walks out. Hes already evens on betdirect.

Nikki is now my most hated person in there. closely followed by sezer.

'I eat people like you for breakfast' he says! He must be the hardest property developer in town. Ive seen more meat on a stray dog tbh.

;)I watched the 9 o'clock show for the last two days. In my defense it was a housemate majority decision, they wanted to watch Big Brother and I couldn't very well tell them no and demand to watch a dvd. So I sat, ate and watched.

Shabaz is clearly delusional and needs psychological therapy on leaving the house.

Niki is going to last a long time because she's allied herself with two really strong figures in the house, she also knows how to play the housemates off eachother.

Lea, Lisa and Dawn will not last as long, they're unattractive and more likely to fall out with housemates putting themselves up for eviction more often.

Richard is without a doubt the most dominant figure in the house, imposing, confident and playful. The girls think he's protective, fun and reliable, the boys think he's sensible and mature.

Pete will win. Too entertaining for the public and too loved (and perhaps pitied) by the housemates.

Sezer and Mikey will go as soon as one of them gets put up for eviction, the female public will vote them out. Sezer likely to be put up for eviction more often.

Imogen and Grace are safe from eviction until they start being precious and/or falling out with some of the stronger housemates.

Glynn will go the next time he's up for eviction because he hasn't done anything.

Bonne will go this time because she's a fat boring chav.

:lol:

I can't see how Shabaz passed the Psych test personally. I had a friend who was manic depressive and he reminds me of her. I also agree with J69, yes he was a tit, but the way they treated him by locking him and nicking his clothes was childish and painful to watch.

wtf happened to Shabbaz then? Serious question as I havent seen it, but no doubt they'll all be talking about it in here later and theres a smarmy IT twat who lords it over you if he finds out he knows anything you dont know.

wtf happened to Shabbaz then? Serious question as I havent seen it, but no doubt they'll all be talking about it in here later and theres a smarmy IT twat who lords it over you if he finds out he knows anything you dont know.

140697[/snapback]

Nowt much really, he went into the pool to let out some anger and was seen splashing about, nowt more violent than what my 2 year old nephew gets up to in the shallow end tbh. Then the jesters nicked his clothes. He soon went into the diary room had a bit of a cry and then agreed to leave.

I agree they shouldn't have gone on with him the way they did, he's obviously got serious problems. It was funny when they were saying why haven't you got a job, you've not worked for 21 years, sponging off the tax payer and all that. Well tbh who the fuck is gonna employ him like? I read his fatha attacked him with a claw hammer when he found out he was a mincer! Got to leave scars that like, physically and emotionally. ;)

140697[/snapback]

Nowt much really, he went into the pool to let out some anger and was seen splashing about, nowt more violent than what my 2 year old nephew gets up to in the shallow end tbh. Then the jesters nicked his clothes. He soon went into the diary room had a bit of a cry and then agreed to leave.

I agree they shouldn't have gone on with him the way they did, he's obviously got serious problems. It was funny when they were saying why haven't you got a job, you've not worked for 21 years, sponging off the tax payer and all that. Well tbh who the fuck is gonna employ him like? I read his fatha attacked him with a claw hammer when he found out he was a mincer! Got to leave scars that like, physically and emotionally. :lol:

140699[/snapback]

Was he sleeping with his fathas blerk or summat? Dear Christ!

Better of out then-as someone esle said, endemol were probably shitting it that he was gonna top himself on live TV. I'd have liked to have seen Davina et al joking there way trough the live link-ups then! ;)

I watched The Best of Louis Theroux's Weird Weekends Volume 1 (inc. When Louis Met Jimmy). Do I win?

139419[/snapback]

You've just reminded me that I bought those DVDs and haven't watched them yet. Nice one.

I watched my first episode of this year's BB last night and I'm glad that tosser left straight away. Where do they find these people though? How do they survive in the real world? ;)

I'll no doubt be hooked before too long. :lol:

The guy needs help quite clearly, and anyone would have found him extremely irritating.

It was nasty to watch most of them gang up on him, and nothing was done about it either.

That Seezer appears to be a right cock. I find it funny Imogen doesn't even like him.

I love Shabaz me like, he reminds me of Meenzer from years ago, throwing gay hissy fits in the playground and getting ostracised for it.  :lol:  :lol:

140693[/snapback]

;) Bastid.

I can't see how Shabaz passed the Psych test personally. I had a friend who was manic depressive and he reminds me of her. I also agree with J69, yes he was a tit, but the way they treated him by locking him and nicking his clothes was childish and painful to watch.

140695[/snapback]

Was it not extremely childish for him to take all the food in the house and hide it when he was having a hissy fit the other night? What's the difference? ;)

George went up in my estimation when shabaz came into the lounge and everyone else stood up and walked out again.

Im loving it that imogen has sezer wrapped round her little finger, i bet she moves onto mikey now that hes gettin it on with grace.

Im ashamed i knoew everyones name!

140695[/snapback]

Was it not extremely childish for him to take all the food in the house and hide it when he was having a hissy fit the other night? What's the difference? ;)

140850[/snapback]

He's a mentalist. They're meant to be sane.

140695[/snapback]

140850[/snapback]

He's a fucking loon...Fact

I have already heard a few stories about him from people who know/know of him and it is not meant to be an act he's a numpty "outside" the house too.

Guest alex

I'm amazed how many people are into it like. I don't have a problem with people liking it as I like Corrie so I can't really have a pop but everyone is going on about. Whatever it has about it, it certainly works. I've given it a little try like, but I just don't get it. I find it dead boring.

140695[/snapback]

140850[/snapback]

Two wrongs don't make a right Catherine. Now, go to your room.

140695[/snapback]

Was it not extremely childish for him to take all the food in the house and hide it when he was having a hissy fit the other night? What's the difference? :lol:

140850[/snapback]

Two wrongs don't make a right Catherine. Now, go to your room.

140865[/snapback]

Sorry dad ;)

Guest alex
That Seezer fella's supposedly got done for date raping. Tosser tbh

140892[/snapback]

You might want to back that up with a source like.

it's in the Sun, he was once questioned about date rape, was never charged

* edit

it was investigated over 6 months, before been dropped due to lack of evidence

Edited by themags