Other Board

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are people so defensive on here about the other Board?????

Thye're not slagging off this one...............................

11168[/snapback]

Why are you being defensive about being defensive ?

I've just had a look. Tried to register as Leazes mag and westendlad. Both names taken. Then I was told leazesmag is banned.

10855[/snapback]

Why didn't you log in as HTL or Ugly Mackem?

;)

11426[/snapback]

because I've never been either. Who were you in your previous life ? I was only westendlad

i thought  the speed was the same. ;)

11505[/snapback]

no,more that theres more on that one.you can post on here,go away for a while ,come back and theres no reply,on the other board it's quicker cos theres more people about.

11512[/snapback]

Yeah, but the reply usually goes something like "OMG SOUNESS IS SO CRAP WTF LOL!!!!!111!!!!111"

;)

to be fair this board is a bit slower,where as on on-line pretty soon after you post theres a reply,on here its not so quick...like the countryside against the town ;) ...nowt wrong with either and i'll continue to use both.

11502[/snapback]

I think I get it - so they're the countryside becuase there's lots of conversation, the majority of which consists of 'moo' and 'baaa' with a few neigh-sayers thrown in for good measure. We're the citified types because some of us can actually spell edumecation.

Or have I completely missed the point?

What I don't understand is that HTT was telling for months how GREAT the new site will be and what projects they were working at etc.

Now I just clicked a bit through the site and the site is a bit dull ... the constant theme of the topic is "comming soon" ...

What I don't understand is that HTT was telling for months how GREAT the new site will be and what projects they were working at etc.

Now I just clicked a bit through the site and the site is a bit dull ... the constant theme of the topic is "comming soon" ...

11566[/snapback]

Anyone else see a parallel between that and Fat Fred's assertations that us fans would be astounded?

11566[/snapback]

Anyone else see a parallel between that and Fat Fred's assertations that us fans would be astounded?

11568[/snapback]

I'm pleasantly surprised someone else noticed too. ;)

Don't see the point in there being any bitching between the two boards. I shall continue to use both as there are times when it's quiet as anything on here and times when it's full of idiots over there, so I shall browse between them as I see fit ;)

11566[/snapback]

11568[/snapback]

I'm pleasantly surprised someone else noticed too. ;)

11570[/snapback]

And I'm pleasantly surprised that I have the power to invent new words, doh!

• 2 weeks later...

please can i take a huge risk and say the following...................

i am a mod on the other site and to be honest enjoy both boards, the old board had great members, they have moved on and split between this and the other, so what!! i'm sick of the bitching and backstabbing, at the end of the day we are all nufc supporters!! its not like one board is full of the great unwashed is it!!! i was not around in the old days before the merge so i dont know what the history is, and to be honest i dont give a shite!

so please can we just get on!! i really enjoy the craic on this board as much as the other one, i like to think i'm one of the un-noticed posters on the boards as i dont really get involved with any squabbles,

anyway thats all i have to say please dont shoot me i want to be your friend too :-)

:lol::lol:

Edited by paddy

I'm happy with that...

So long as there's no personal attacks (whether public or private), whoever wants to post on here is more than welcome....