Haway Japan!

Gemmill

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats absolute bullshit!

How the fuck was that not given a foul? Clearly got barged out the way what the fucken hell?

These dodgy refs from crappy countries are absolute shit. First was the clear onside to Viduka in the first 5 minutes from the Mali linesman. Now this goal.... Aswell as the tackle by our own Craig Moore before hand was clearly all ball yet a foul was paid.  :blush:

147845[/snapback]

The referee is from Egypt, who have played in twice as many World Cups as Australia. :razz:

Thats absolute bullshit!

How the fuck was that not given a foul? Clearly got barged out the way what the fucken hell?

These dodgy refs from crappy countries are absolute shit. First was the clear onside to Viduka in the first 5 minutes from the Mali linesman. Now this goal.... Aswell as the tackle by our own Craig Moore before hand was clearly all ball yet a foul was paid.  :blush:

147845[/snapback]

The referee is from Egypt, who have played in twice as many World Cups as Australia. :razz:

147897[/snapback]

Still shit in general

Let's hope the Czechs stuff the yanks then.  Can't believe the Japs just collapsed like that.

147910[/snapback]

Amen to that.

Did you see on SKY Sports news that the yanks have 30 police vehicles at every training session, and an armed convoy there and back to the hotel ?

Aussies are dickheads.

thought they were the better side overall, 3-1 flatters them greatly, Japan should have had a penalty but never really looked like having the confidence to finish off a pretty journeyman side.

to the Aussies on here... does a single Antipodean lpayer know how to tackle cleanly? never seen such a dirty bunch of cunts outside of a Whitley Bay whore house!

I thought the Japs had a fair few chances to finish the convicts off, just missing that final killer ball.

148097[/snapback]

Aussies were looking quality until that idiot Schwarzer dropped his usual, Viduka looked shit hot at the start of the match

Would love to see the Aussies get turned over today.

Sushi Sushi Sushi!

Sush!  Sush!  Sush!

147624[/snapback]

Eat shit you fat ginger wanker. :(

And to the rest of you, it's just plainly obvious that you're all jealous and you wish you were an Aussie too.

Would love to see the Aussies get turned over today.

Sushi Sushi Sushi!

Sush!  Sush!  Sush!

147624[/snapback]

Eat shit you fat ginger wanker. :(

And to the rest of you, it's just plainly obvious that you're all jealous and you wish you were an Aussie too.

149176[/snapback]

:P

Wondered how long it would take you tbh. Are you over there like Steve?

I still think you'll struggle to make the second round btw.

Wondered how long it would take you tbh.  Are you over there like Steve?

I still think you'll struggle to make the second round btw.

149180[/snapback]

Right now I'm at work doing cardiac scans and slacking off on here. I wanted to go to Germany but when I didn't get tickets I figured I'd just keep working and keep draining the NHS dry of funds. :(

We're top of our group and it'll stay that way. :P

Who the fuck are Brazil? Who the fuck is Ronaldinho?

You'll find out this weekend when they finally click and make mugs of you lot. :( Craig Moore is nailed on for his second yellow of the tournament and missing the third group game an'all.