Your favorite saying.

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

The Mrs and me have started calling everyone (and each other) 'mongs' after someone we know used it a few months back and it was the first time either of us had heard it in conversation since we were 12. Another one we use is 'Dickwad' for the same reason.

Edited by sweetleftpeg

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm not interested in your life story" (I've been told to stop using this at work though.. :angry:)

Following a conversation at work recently, I've also started insulting people really nastily but then laughing afterwards so they think it's a joke. They never know... :D

One phrase that I'm hearing quite often at the moment is "and Gilchrist departs for another low score".

:D

12651[/snapback]

On a similar note, it's going to take a very long time to get bored of the 'it's going to be a long hard season for Sunderland' that's been trotted out many times already since Saturday.

"I'm not interested in your life story" (I've been told to stop using this at work though.. :angry:)

Following a conversation at work recently, I've also started insulting people really nastily but then laughing afterwards so they think it's a joke. They never know... :D

12850[/snapback]

Been doing that for years. It's like putting a winking smilie on the end of any insults on here :angry:

By the way can't stop chuckling to myself when reading your signature. :angry:

A personal favourite of mine i pinched from a friend is for when it'a bit close outside - "I'm sweating like a Palestinian bus driver".

Class and topical.  :D

13350[/snapback]

Don't know who you are, but can I just welcome you to the board :angry:

Newcastle fan right?

A personal favourite of mine i pinched from a friend is for when it'a bit close outside - "I'm sweating like a Palestinian bus driver".

Class and topical.  :angry:

13350[/snapback]

Newcastle fan right?

13353[/snapback]

I didnt get a personal welcome to the board :angry::D

Class and topical.  :D

13350[/snapback]

Newcastle fan right?

13353[/snapback]

Aye too right, thanks for the welcome.

But on here that could been 'for fuck's sake' or 'fat freddy shepperd'.

Suppose you could use the latter in a 'Gordon Bennett' kind of way to mean basically the same thing!

I like mixing popular sayings..eg "Does the Pope shit in the woods?"

15576[/snapback]

Me and my mates have used that before, gets some strange looks from people who are either religious or don't know the two original sayings :blink: