So, who are you going for now?

Tom_NUFC

Who do you want to win the World Cup now?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

got to be the Jormans.

they've played good football (in the whole), they're not the worst diving cheating bastrards out there.

Other than wanting Germany and France in the final, I really don't care...

The third place playoff will then be very interesting. All 22 players on the floor writhing in "pain".

(I'm aware that the frogs aren't no angels themselves, but they're nowhere near the same level as the other two)

is it just me or is picking between France and Germany like picking whether you'd rather impotence or paraplegia?

I went for the Germans because they've played better football, Paris is in France (and I Fucking HATE Parisians) and finally.. I think I've forgiven their country's behaviour in the war.. I haven't forgiven France.... :(

Portugal are just a disgrace (and they were before they beat England before anyone says it!) so no way do i want them winning it.

Beyond that i don't like any of the others either!

Not France and would like to see Henry lose after what he did making him about the worlds biggest hypocrite and too gutless to even admit afterwards he did it.

Probably Germany since what i've seen of them this tournament they haven't been too bad really.

I'll go for the germans, they were rated as having no chance this year and they've proved the critics wrong... and for that reason I'd like to see them clinch it.

Edited by Emre

ok, own up, who voted for Portugal....

I'll wager it was either one of them bitter scots, or an Aussie

Whoever I want to win, won't. So I couldn't care less who wins.

Not Portugal though, as I'm bitter.

155576[/snapback]

Going on your logic, you should be supporting Portugal!

I want France to win it an'all. Think it would be a class story with the whole Zidane ghost thing, and a fitting end to his career. Failing that then the order is as follows:

Italy

Germany

Portugal

Germany for me. It's always nice when the hosts win it, and I think they've played some decent football.

155685[/snapback]

There's nothing "nice" about Germans winning the World Cup tbh. Although I'm definitely warming to the way they play their football under Klinsman.