North Korea

sweetleftpeg

5 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

What if your view became the mass opinion and you weren't a lone wolf any more?

Could you cope?

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

My views are merely questions against what we are basically indoctrinated into, so, if the majority questioned the indoctrination we've all been subject to, then we would have a better chance at getting the truth.

Until that happens I'll always be in the extreme minority.

6 minutes ago, Renton said:

It's ironic because if you want to observe hive mentality the best place to go is a truther forum.

Anyway, fucking hell. It's one thing being patronised but quite another being patronised by an idiot. Which wolfy does in nearly every post now. 

Take a long hard look at yourself before you pass comment.

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I think one of my frustrations with talking to Wolfy is that he'll speak of things like the radiation belt, and the need to cool equipment in space, but when someone explains it to him he dismisses it out of hand. 

He also talks in broad strokes "It's obvious if you think about it", "It's clearly nonsense", and stuff like that, but when pressed on those topics cannot clarify his position. All the while demanding concrete, physical evidence from others.

A little bit of knowledge and all that.

Oh and I too find his views on catastrophes hugely offensive.

Why the fuck does he believe in radiation? Where's he got that information from, an expert? Why does he listen to experts on space radiation but not those on satellite design or the simple physics of heat dissipation through radiation rather than convection?

I know, I know......

2 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Take a long hard look at yourself before you pass comment.

You don't think your posts are patronising or condescending? Really? Nothing wrong with calling people sheeple? Really? Nothing wrong with saying someone's lifetime's work is bullshit, but they are too stupid to know this? Really?

9 minutes ago, wolfy said:

My views are merely questions against what we are basically indoctrinated into, so, if the majority questioned the indoctrination we've all been subject to, then we would have a better chance at getting the truth.

Your lone-wolf position is clearly defined by its opposition to the indoctrination and unquestioning acceptance of the "masses" above all else, though. So if the new truth you're striving towards ultimately becomes precisely what we're indoctrinated into, it stands to reason you'd have to question that and call it into doubt too, as a matter of principle. Otherwise you'd be a massive hypocrite.

topsecret.gif

3 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I think one of my frustrations with talking to Wolfy is that he'll speak of things like the radiation belt, and the need to cool equipment in space, but when someone explains it to him he dismisses it out of hand. 

It can't be explained because reality and logic makes it impossible to work.

Only people put on pedestals to argue the case for it seem to pacify the masses, simply because most people do not understand what a near vacuum is and why it kills off all this so called scientific space garbage.

Same as ICBM's with so called nuclear tips.

Fly to the edge of so called space and arc towards their target thousands of miles away.

It basic nonsense but makes for good sci-fi and excellent for scaring the crap our of populations.

He also talks in broad strokes "It's obvious if you think about it", "It's clearly nonsense", and stuff like that, but when pressed on those topics cannot clarify his position. All the while demanding concrete, physical evidence from others.

You don't even know why it all works. You accept it does because you are told, regardless of what you think I say.

ICBM's simply do not work and are certainly not tipped with any city destroying warheads.

Real missiles launch and arc almost immediately towards their target a few miles away...maybe 20/3040 or so  miles away, unless they're fitted with wings, which means they basically cease to be ballistic.

A little bit of knowledge and all that.

Yep, it goes a long way into seeing some of this bullshit.

Oh and I too find his views on catastrophes hugely offensive.

You don't know my views. You use emotion as an argument against me just like Renton. Poor form.

12 minutes ago, Renton said:

More condescending bullshit. I accept everything whereas the all knowing wolfy is the only one capable of critical thought. Repeating the same shit over and over and over again.

I repeat anything that is not grasped by people like you.

And you do seem to believe anything officially told to you.

10 minutes ago, Renton said:

Why the fuck does he believe in radiation? Where's he got that information from, an expert? Why does he listen to experts on space radiation but not those on satellite design or the simple physics of heat dissipation through radiation rather than convection?

I know, I know......

To argue against something you have to go by what is given out.

Van Allen radiation belts are apparently 1000 to 25,000 miles into space we are told and yet some so called satellites are placed 23,000 miles out, we are told and yet they work perfectly fine  and yet the so called space experts appeared to worry about so called moon craft and rockets venturing into the belts because their communications and components would be rendered iffy to useless, as they told us the stories.

Consistency is the key that seems to bypass the so called space experts as time goes on, it seems.

Any any person in this day and age that believes they landed on the moon with that piece of shit contraption  would be  wise to spend some time going over it all, unless none of it provokes any interest, in which case, fair do's.

1 minute ago, wolfy said:

I repeat anything that is not grasped by people like you.

And you do seem to believe anything officially told to you.

We get it, you're special wolfy.

As for poor form, I think you've got a short memory. Sorry you feel uncomfortable about bringing it up, but we've discussed your belief that nobody died in 9/11 before on this very forum. It's fair game to let other more recent posters to know this. I'm assuming you haven't changed your mind, let me know if you have and I'll drop it. 

Now that's poor form imo. 

14 minutes ago, Renton said:

You don't think your posts are patronising or condescending? Really? Nothing wrong with calling people sheeple? Really? Nothing wrong with saying someone's lifetime's work is bullshit, but they are too stupid to know this? Really?

I've never used the word, sheeple.

I've called us all Sheep because we are, including myself.

As far as lifetime working is concerned, what are you talking about?

Just now, wolfy said:

To argue against something you have to go by what is given out.

Van Allen radiation belts are apparently 1000 to 25,000 miles into space we are told and yet some so called satellites are placed 23,000 miles out, we are told and yet they work perfectly fine  and yet the so called space experts appeared to worry about so called moon craft and rockets venturing into the belts because their communications and components would be rendered iffy to useless, as they told us the stories.

Consistency is the key that seems to bypass the so called space experts as time goes on, it seems.

Any any person in this day and age that believes they landed on the moon with that piece of shit contraption  would be  wise to spend some time going over it all, unless none of it provokes any interest, in which case, fair do's.

But you don't even believe in space, so what relevance are van Allen belts? More logical inconsistency from you. 

14 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Your lone-wolf position is clearly defined by its opposition to the indoctrination and unquestioning acceptance of the "masses" above all else, though. So if the new truth you're striving towards ultimately becomes precisely what we're indoctrinated into, it stands to reason you'd have to question that and call it into doubt too, as a matter of principle. Otherwise you'd be a massive hypocrite.

topsecret.gif

We are all hypocrites in life but like I said about questioning this stuff. I am not putting my thoughts out as anything of a whole truth. I have musings as to what stuff can be other than what we are told.

The issue is about what we are told to accept, not about what I believe the alternative is.

Just now, wolfy said:

I've never used the word, sheeple.

I've called us all Sheep because we are, including myself.

As far as lifetime working is concerned, what are you talking about?

You have used sheeple in the past and it's heavily implied in nearly all your posts. I was referring to Rikko and myself (you claimed atoms don't exist, which means my profession is based on bullshit, but I'm too stupid to know this, unlike you). 

5 minutes ago, Renton said:

We get it, you're special wolfy.

As for poor form, I think you've got a short memory. Sorry you feel uncomfortable about bringing it up, but we've discussed your belief that nobody died in 9/11 before on this very forum. It's fair game to let other more recent posters to know this. I'm assuming you haven't changed your mind, let me know if you have and I'll drop it. 

Now that's poor form imo. 

You can bang on as much as you want but don't expect me to play your emotion game.

5 minutes ago, Renton said:

But you don't even believe in space, so what relevance are van Allen belts? More logical inconsistency from you. 

Read up and you might grasp what I say. If not, no worries.

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

You have used sheeple in the past and it's heavily implied in nearly all your posts. I was referring to Rikko and myself (you claimed atoms don't exist, which means my profession is based on bullshit, but I'm too stupid to know this, unlike you). 

I've never used sheeple.

Atoms only supposedly appeared to view not too many years ago and yet they invented an atom bomb by splitting something they couldn't detect as being anything.

Have a serious think about the propaganda of it all.

I'm sure you'll give it 1 second of thought. 

14 hours ago, Renton said:

Okay, clarify. You don't believe 9/11 fatalities were "vicsims". Yes or no. 

You are a weakling.

I don't seem so boring now, right?

You feel it's your time for emotion and  to show the good people what a bad bastard I am by putting words into mouths...or type.

Weak as piss. :mellow:

Edited by wolfy

19 minutes ago, wolfy said:

You are a weakling.

I don't seem so boring now, right?

You feel it's your time for emotion and  to show the good people what a bad bastard I am by putting owrds into mouths...or type.

Weak as piss. :mellow:

Yes or no wolfy? My strength has nothing to do with it.

Is professing that nobody died in 9/11 an emotional issue? I guess it inevitably is. See here is my take on it. To make that claim, I'd have to be literally certain I was right, because the consequences of being wrong would be so utterly disrespectful it would be simply heinous. I don't think you could be that certain and still have an open mind, and therefore it's proof you have a closed mind.

If I'm a weakling then you're a coward for not being honest about your views btw. Good to see you so rattled though tbh.