North Korea

sweetleftpeg

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

Has there ever been a more dull and tedious poster than wolfy in the history of the internet? He adds literally nothing of value to anything, ever. 

Says the person who spends every post whining about posts. :icon_lol:

Are you looking for a group hug or something?

Hang about, you just might get a few nods from some, which will make you feel really important. :D

Just now, wolfy said:

Says the person who spends every post whining about posts. :icon_lol:

Are you looking for a group hug or something?

Hang about, you just might get a few nods from some, which will make you feel really important. :D

I'm just pointing out that you are the most tedious boring poster I have known in the 12 years or so I have been on here. It's like you are unaware you are churning out the same deluded shit ad nauseum which honestly, nobody even bothers reading. Just think you'd be better off sticking to your forums with like minded people. Or at the very least, stop fucking repeating the same inane comments.

1 minute ago, Renton said:

I'm just pointing out that you are the most tedious boring poster I have known in the 12 years or so I have been on here. It's like you are unaware you are churning out the same deluded shit ad nauseum which honestly, nobody even bothers reading. Just think you'd be better off sticking to your forums with like minded people. Or at the very least, stop fucking repeating the same inane comments.

Even the flat earth nutters think he's mental.

Just now, Renton said:

First of all I'm a Newcastle United fan. This is a Newcastle United forum. I joined here because it is a Newcastle United forum, so I can have my say on Newcastle and football, plus anything else in general that goes on, just like you or any other person does.

I am not responsible for you not liking my posts when they don't suit you.

They suited you a while back when you had plenty to say on subjects but they don't now because you spend too much of your time trying to ridicule or look for nods and winks from fellow posters who you regard as your real friends.

The silly part is, you have every opportunity to ignore my posts and never having any need to respond to me, ever, but here you are responding just to tell me how boring I am.

Can you understand where you might be going wrong? 

4 minutes ago, wolfy said:

First of all I'm a Newcastle United fan. This is a Newcastle United forum. I joined here because it is a Newcastle United forum, so I can have my say on Newcastle and football, plus anything else in general that goes on, just like you or any other person does.

I am not responsible for you not liking my posts when they don't suit you.

They suited you a while back when you had plenty to say on subjects but they don't now because you spend too much of your time trying to ridicule or look for nods and winks from fellow posters who you regard as your real friends.

The silly part is, you have every opportunity to ignore my posts and never having any need to respond to me, ever, but here you are responding just to tell me how boring I am.

Can you understand where you might be going wrong? 

Well it's an open forum, so you're essentially correct whilst spectacularly missing the point. Which is, you're a boring cunt.

9 minutes ago, Renton said:

Well it's an open forum, so you're essentially correct whilst spectacularly missing the point. Which is, you're a boring cunt.

You're a bundle of laughs and interesting as all hell to me.

Edit: COUGH.

Edited by wolfy

Well wolfy, I don't want to be offensive but you drive me to it. 

I've enjoyed many an argument with an informed conspiracy theorist. But in order to engage, both participants have to have at least a rudimentary understanding of logic and logical fallacy. You repeatedly demonstrate that you have neither.

Then there is your constant repitiion of pointless material. And then there are your "jokes". :suicide:

35 minutes ago, wolfy said:

First of all I'm a Newcastle United fan. This is a Newcastle United forum.

You say that, but where's the proof? All I see is smoke and mirrors

6 minutes ago, Renton said:

Well wolfy, I don't want to be offensive but you drive me to it. 

I've enjoyed many an argument with an informed conspiracy theorist. But in order to engage, both participants have to have at least a rudimentary understanding of logic and logical fallacy. You repeatedly demonstrate that you have neither.

Then there is your constant repitiion of pointless material. And then there are your "jokes". :suicide:

And yet here you are feeling it necessary to carry on wasting your precious time on some boring, illogical nut case such as myself.

Do you see the problem or are you just angry?

Just now, Alex said:

You say that, but where's the proof? All I see is smoke and mirrors

I don't have any proof. I don't need any proof in order to pacify you. 

I'm a Newcastle fan for me, not so I can prove it to you or anyone else.

Ahh, the "curl out a turd in someone's front garden then tell them to just ignore the turd because most of their grass is still unsullied" argument, an internet classic since the days of dial-up and Netscape Navigator :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Ahh, the "curl out a turd in someone's front garden then tell them to just ignore the turd because most their grass is still unsullied" argument, an internet classic since the days of dial-up and Netscape Navigator :lol:

:lol: It's our fault

1 hour ago, wolfy said:

Let's put it simply. If people are not happy about me saying they follow mainstream ideals, then that means that those people question authority.

If this is the case then regardless of how it's dressed up, it means that people do not believe what they're told.

So basically everything is up for question by all who do not accept/believe the official line on  whatever.

Those that ask me for evidence against the official line cannot provide evidence for the official line, physically and are reliant on the very thing that most people distrust in sections, which is mainstream media sources.

Where peer pressure comes in and the wolf pack mentality is, the media portrays anyone who questions authority as a nutter or a conspiracy nut and all the rest of the endless words associated with everything crazy about anyone who questions.

Most people follow that train of thought and it becomes normal to follow the trend, because most people are afraid to go against mass opinion.

Of course it will be argued against, with people telling me that they're not closed minded and it's me, or they are strong willed and don't follow basic protocol, etc. The truth is, we all do to certain extents and many do follow what's fed to them as long as it comes with an official stamp of approval.

The problem Wolfy, it's possible to question what you're told and then still agree with the consensus. You appear to suggest that it's not. If you agree with the consensus, you have accepted it without question. Which is both wrong headed and offensive.

You claim an open mind, but there are examples of an expert in their field walking you through their knowledge, and after all that you've flatly refused to accept their testimony. We have all asked you to provide evidence of your Ice Dome, to provide a reason for the centuries old, global conspiracy you claim exists, to provide anything to support your claim because we are open minded enough (at first) to entertain a view alternate to the consensus.

And then there's your "jokes".

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

The problem Wolfy, it's possible to question what you're told and then still agree with the consensus. You appear to suggest that it's not. If you agree with the consensus, you have accepted it without question. Which is both wrong headed and offensive.

Nope, that's not what I'm saying at all.

That's what you're thinking.

If you question something official and then accept a further explanation, without proof and then argue for it against someone who still questions it, it does not make your stance correct.

When someone calls me a nutter for questioning and then says I do it without evidence, then fails to prove evidence for their own acceptance, then they're simply relying on authority and mass opinion to elevate their stance.

It does not prove anything and you know this.

You claim an open mind, but there are examples of an expert in their field walking you through their knowledge, and after all that you've flatly refused to accept their testimony

Which expert is this and what do you know about them that makes them an expert?

. We have all asked you to provide evidence of your Ice Dome, to provide a reason for the centuries old, global conspiracy you claim exists, to provide anything to support your claim because we are open minded enough (at first) to entertain a view alternate to the consensus.

I've provided many reasons in the other topic but I cannot help it if people just reject it or go into a frenzy over what I say.

The truth is that I cannot physically prove to anyone what I'm saying and nor do I pass it off as 100% legitimate.

All I pass of as legitimate, is that the Earth is absolutely 100% not a globe that we walk upon and you nor anyone else have proof that it exists, except mass opinion and ridiculous photo's and video that supposedly proves a globe.

Logic dictates how silly it all is but most people will not dare to venture down that route because they are weak and afraid of being called names.

Those who believe in authority and their answers to questions, unconditionally, without really taking any other interest in questioning it, have no reason to believe anything otherwise.

This goes for so called nuclear weapons and all the rest of it.

It's an acceptance and/or belief system.

We are all closed minded and we are all hypocrites in many aspects. It just depends on what's on offer for the time.

One thing is for sure and even you know this. We are being lied to on a daily basis and those in power are anything but as honest as they portray.

That being the case and you knowing this, means, how do you know what the truth is?