North Korea

sweetleftpeg

2 minutes ago, wolfy said:

No you don't. You arrogantly believe you do but you certainly do not.

It's similar to how you view my stance.

Not really, I have the entire weight of the scientific method behind me. You have nothing behind you but disappointed parents. I don't claim someone else's life's work is a sham. I don't claim to fully understand anything. I just understand more than you. That's not arrogance, it's a confidence based on the evidence I have to hand.

Natural science backs it up. Water backs it up perfectly regardless of what you try to argue.

It requires nothing more simpler than the flatness of water. The level of water.

To believe water would stay on a huge spinning globe is to literally throw away your natural logical mind in favour of nonsense spewed out by people put on a pedestal to do just that.

I've shown you liquid forming around a sphere. You ignore it because it doesn't work within your myopic worldview. I also believe in gravity and a body of water adhering to a globe makes total natural sense in that framework. You just seem to have a failure to understand that large objects can behave differently to smaller ones.

Money for the people who instigate it.

Shroud the energy in secrecy and make it massively life killing and you have the massive cloak as well as the cost of disposal and security etc, plus the massive build cost of these so called nuclear powers stations and you have huge bills for what was promised as a near free energy source.

There are much, much easier ways to keep the populous down trodden, compliant and afraid. There are much, much easier ways to make money. And given this would need to be a global conspiracy, what would the point in having money? If this is truly a worldwide conspiracy and money is essentially worthless in a closed system what's the point in these machiavellian manipulations of the world? These shrouded figures who can dupe the entire world (apart from you) can do what they want when they want how they want, why do they need money? They have absolute power.

To set up a ruse and mask the reality with a dupe, you still have to employ people to run it.

How many submariners actually truly know what's powering their so called nuclear sub?

They all know it's nuclear power because they've been schooled into it as part of their training, plus the emergency drills, etc.

Why would anyone doubt any of it?

You have to look deeper into it all to actually get any inkling that all may not be what it appears to be on the surface.

That's for you to decide, or not. Your choice.

What job do you have?

I have reasons for why I think on anything I think with this stuff.

I'm sure I explained it a long time ago and I'm sure you will have read up on it at the time.

So that's a "I don't know" and therefore further evidence of your ignorance.

Well, water is flat. On a flat earth, or variant such as an ice dome, there must still be a force pulling it, and everything else, downwards. Ahhh, wolfy says, denpressure! Trouble is, wolfy doesn't have an explanation for the directionality of denpressure. Worse, he's so fucking stupid he doesn't even have the ability to recognise this as a problem.

This village idiot is as thick as mince. 

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

Not really, I have the entire weight of the scientific method behind me.

You have the entire weight of mass opinion by indoctrination on your side.

You have no scientific method on your side as regards this stuff, other than a reliance on what is deemed, authority.

You have nothing behind you but disappointed parents.

:icon_lol:

I don't claim someone else's life's work is a sham. I don't claim to fully understand anything. I just understand more than you. That's not arrogance, it's a confidence based on the evidence I have to hand.

It's an arrogance based on nothing other than your own internet ego. I have no problem with that mind you. You are what you are and you could well be ok in normal everyday life and maybe not as needy.

I've shown you liquid forming around a sphere. You ignore it because it doesn't work within your myopic worldview. I also believe in gravity and a body of water adhering to a globe makes total natural sense in that framework. You just seem to have a failure to understand that large objects can behave differently to smaller ones.

It makes no natural sense other than what you were told.

You can't explain gravity and why it works and neither can so called scientists. It is what it is because magic is required for people to believe the nonsense that is spewed.

Go and pour sea water or drinking water on a ball and tell me the outcome.

There are much, much easier ways to keep the populous down trodden, compliant and afraid. There are much, much easier ways to make money.

No, there's no easier ways than what's being placed upon people whilst also keeping them dumbed down and asleep whilst they are pick-pocketed and amazed in part whilst scared shitless as and when required.

It's clever and allows the slite to dine on the misfortune of the many.

We are all made to feel obliged because we live in a box of bricks with a run and follow a work pattern.

And yet we still feel sorry for rabbit and guinea-pigs. ^_^

And given this would need to be a global conspiracy, what would the point in having money? If this is truly a worldwide conspiracy and money is essentially worthless in a closed system what's the point in these machiavellian manipulations of the world? These shrouded figures who can dupe the entire world (apart from you) can do what they want when they want how they want, why do they need money? They have absolute power.

Those in absolute power won't need money, you're correct, but those who police  the sheep will require payment.

What job do you have?

Haven't you been  taking notice of all the merry men on here?

I'm in my mothers basement relying on handouts.

So that's a "I don't know" and therefore further evidence of your ignorance.

Who are the ignorant one's. Hmmmm.

6 minutes ago, Renton said:

Well, water is flat. On a flat earth, or variant such as an ice dome, there must still be a force pulling it, and everything else, downwards. Ahhh, wolfy says, denpressure! Trouble is, wolfy doesn't have an explanation for the directionality of denpressure. Worse, he's so fucking stupid he doesn't even have the ability to recognise this as a problem.

This village idiot is as thick as mince. 

It's hard to explain something to a person who has no thinking skills.

The kid who throws stones at passers by and then shouts expletives when asked why so foul mouthed and angry.

I don't really think you are as backward as you act, but then  again I'm not always correct.

5 minutes ago, wolfy said:

It's hard to explain something to a person who has no thinking skills.

The kid who throws stones at passers by and then shouts expletives when asked why so foul mouthed and angry.

I don't really think you are as backward as you act, but then  again I'm not always correct.

Humour me.

Why does denpressure act only in a downwards direction?

You can't even comprehend this is an issue, can you?

Thick

As

Mince. 

You have the entire weight of mass opinion by indoctrination on your side.

You have no scientific method on your side as regards this stuff, other than a reliance on what is deemed, authority.

Do you know what the scientific method is? 

It's an arrogance based on nothing other than your own internet ego. I have no problem with that mind you. You are what you are and you could well be ok in normal everyday life and maybe not as needy.

Not arrogant, confident based on evidence.

It makes no natural sense other than what you were told.

You can't explain gravity and why it works and neither can so called scientists. It is what it is because magic is required for people to believe the nonsense that is spewed.

Go and pour sea water or drinking water on a ball and tell me the outcome.

Yeah, you're literally proving my point about you failing to understand that larger objects can behave differently to smaller ones. So, thanks for that.

No, there's no easier ways than what's being placed upon people whilst also keeping them dumbed down and asleep whilst they are pick-pocketed and amazed in part whilst scared shitless as and when required.

It's clever and allows the slite to dine on the misfortune of the many.

We are all made to feel obliged because we live in a box of bricks with a run and follow a work pattern.

And yet we still feel sorry for rabbit and guinea-pigs. ^_^

Yes there are easier methods, if you don't see that, you lack imagination.

Those in absolute power won't need money, you're correct, but those who police  the sheep will require payment.

No, they don't If they have this ability to pull the wool over the eyes of everyone, why bother with a monetary system at all? If they have this absolute power why not foster a societal model that elevates them and keeps the rest afraid, ill-informed and cowed? A far less Herculean task than fabricating a multitude of industries, catastrophic events and faux-science.

Haven't you been  taking notice of all the merry men on here?

I'm in my mothers basement relying on handouts.

They were joking, I'm asking a serious question. You seem happy to share your theories, but steadfastly refuse to allow us an insight into the rest of your life. Insight that might better help us engage with you maturely. If you humanise yourself, you may find people more willing to treat you as a human, rather than a faceless "conspiracy nut".

Who are the ignorant one's. Hmmmm.

You Wolfy. It's you. You're the ignorant one.

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Humour me.

Why does denpressure act only in a downwards direction?

You can't even comprehend this is an issue, can you?

Thick

As

Mince. 

One day I'll learn you why. Grow up first though.

FWIW Wolfy, if you had spent a significant amount of time in the politics threads over the past couple of years, you would see frequent arguments and debates about everything from terrorism to governance to economics to media coverage. It's a wonder Gloom even still speaks to me at this point :D

So we're not all here just slapping each other on the back and agreeing with the consensus.

I've had my views changed by discussions with people on here before, and I've seen it happen to other people too. As far as the internet goes, this is a pretty open minded forum.

5 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Do you know what the scientific method is? 

Yes, do you?

Not arrogant, confident based on evidence.

Easily duped based on fabrication would be more apt.

Yeah, you're literally proving my point about you failing to understand that larger objects can behave differently to smaller ones. So, thanks for that.

You don't have a point. Your reliance on water adhering to a globe, regardless of size is due to your ability to accept nonsense that is passed off as a truth.

This isn't a dig at you, because we all accept nonsense in our liv es in all forms.

The issue is in sifting through it and discarding the obvious garbage, which can be hiding in plain sight but hard to recognise for those that are reliant of mainstream ideals.

No, they don't If they have this ability to pull the wool over the eyes of everyone, why bother with a monetary system at all? If they have this absolute power why not foster a societal model that elevates them and keeps the rest afraid, ill-informed and cowed? A far less Herculean task than fabricating a multitude of industries, catastrophic events and faux-science.

To keep the hungry donkey moving it's best to dangle the reward  so they follow a set path. Just never dangle it without giving a reward or the donkey will soon break down or become wise.

One hell of a way to control the masses.

They were joking, I'm asking a serious question. You seem happy to share your theories, but steadfastly refuse to allow us an insight into the rest of your life. Insight that might better help us engage with you maturely.

Allow us?

You're a name on a football forum for crying out loud. 

You don't get any insight into my life other than what you can gleen from what I say, or think up yourself.

If you humanise yourself, you may find people more willing to treat you as a human, rather than a faceless "conspiracy nut".

Treat me in any way you want to.

You can correspond with me in a good bad or indifferent way at an y time and I will respond how I see fit. You can also choose not to.

That's the beauty about forums.

You Wolfy. It's you. You're the ignorant one.

Like I said. I wonder who the real ignorant one's are. Hmmmm.

12 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

FWIW Wolfy, if you had spent a significant amount of time in the politics threads over the past couple of years, you would see frequent arguments and debates about everything from terrorism to governance to economics to media coverage. It's a wonder Gloom even still speaks to me at this point :D

So we're not all here just slapping each other on the back and agreeing with the consensus.

I've had my views changed by discussions with people on here before, and I've seen it happen to other people too. As far as the internet goes, this is a pretty open minded forum.

That's fine. I have no real issues with any of it.

It is what it is.

Just now, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

No it's because "get someone to learn you" isn't English.

Ore rite. I see wot youw meen now, won sandelle.

At leest your stickin in at schuwl and lerning everythink reqwired to be a grate typerer.

Still 4 weaks to go for you, as wel. :D

Just now, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Bet you £10 I earn more than you do.

I'm not a total bastard for crying out loud. I'm not having any part in you getting into trouble for smashing your piggy bank up just to prove an internet point about your school tuck shop pilfering. 

Just now, wolfy said:

I'm not a total bastard for crying out loud. I'm not having any part in you getting into trouble for smashing your piggy bank up just to prove an internet point about your school tuck shop pilfering. 

I'm an automation and performance test engineer, what do you do for a living?