North Korea

sweetleftpeg

16 minutes ago, wolfy said:

I've already explained it. 

Understand what science is before you go any further with this, because the so called scientific method you are reliant on, is not exactly a true reflection of it's meaning.

Again it would have taken you fewer words to explain the Scientific MEthod in your own words. One wonders why you're not able or willing to do it?

You are happy to accept nonsense for no other reason that it's the accepted norm, so you follow it like most. Parrot fashion to be fair.

No, I've not accepted nonsense. I'm not accepting any of your Ice Dome horseshit for a start :lol:

You can keep saying this stuff but, as I have said; all you are doing is parroting what you simply took for granted as a truth and you believe it's evidence.

You have no authority to state what I'm doing or why I'm doing it. I'm happy to provide you reams of evidence, but I know that it would be fruitless as you dismiss it out of hand. Not because you understand it, have pored over it, have rigorously tested it, but simply because you have decided you are the arbiter of what is nonsense or not.

It might be better if you sort out your own life first before you start tinkering with the wires of my robotic life. :razz:

My life is tickety boo. I'm open minded too. Why are you reticent to share the most basic details of your life? Your career? 

No need. I understand you can't grasp it.

Try me.

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

keep these point by point breakdown posts up like lads, they make for a great read. 

You prefer his page long diatribes?

14 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Again it would have taken you fewer words to explain the Scientific MEthod in your own words. One wonders why you're not able or willing to do it?

No, I've not accepted nonsense. I'm not accepting any of your Ice Dome horseshit for a start :lol:

You have no authority to state what I'm doing or why I'm doing it. I'm happy to provide you reams of evidence, but I know that it would be fruitless as you dismiss it out of hand. Not because you understand it, have pored over it, have rigorously tested it, but simply because you have decided you are the arbiter of what is nonsense or not.

My life is tickety boo. I'm open minded too. Why are you reticent to share the most basic details of your life? Your career? 

Try me.

I think we have to accept that Wolfy isn't interested in the truth. That's where we're struggling here. He's not bothered. He just wants to see the world in the way he wants to see it, truth be damned.

It's not that he doesn't understand the points we're making, it's not that he's ignorant, he just doesn't want to know.

3 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I think we have to accept that Wolfy isn't interested in the truth. That's where we're struggling here. He's not bothered. He just wants to see the world in the way he wants to see it, truth be damned.

It's not that he doesn't understand the points we're making, it's not that he's ignorant, he just doesn't want to know.

Then why is he bothering to proselytise on what is ostensibly a football message board? If not to have an open discussion and allow others to question his worldview, why share it?

Also doesn't help that he insults people's intelligence on this board in particular.

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Then why is he bothering to proselytise on what is ostensibly a football message board? If not to have an open discussion and allow others to question his worldview, why share it?

Also doesn't help that he insults people's intelligence on this board in particular.

At the risk of going fully armchair psychologist, I would suggest that his posting output would be less engaged with by the community if not espousing this particular position, and that this engagement is something he finds nourishing on some level.

Edited by Rayvin

19 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I've explained it in my own words and enough for you to grasp. Your failure to do so is not my problem.

I'm not asking you to. You and others are the one's bringing it up, not me.

You have no authority to state what I'm doing or why I'm doing it. I'm happy to provide you reams of evidence, but I know that it would be fruitless as you dismiss it out of hand.

Not because you understand it, have pored over it, have rigorously tested it, but simply because you have decided you are the arbiter of what is nonsense or not.

Provide me physical proof of what you are taking as evidence and leave me in no doubt. Failure to do so only renders you incapable of producing anything that is

knowingly legitimate and tells me that your reliance on so called authority, is strong.

That's fair enough but it gives you no direct provable argument against my questioning.

Try me.

You don't appear to be open minded about mainstream official lines. It appears that you seem to guard against any questions against them.

I'm glad your life's tickety boo, by the way but me sharing my life with you will not address anything I'm talking about.

If I decide to share my life on the internet, on this forum, then you'll see it in good time. 

I'm fairly sure I mentioned a few things about my life a long time ago on here. Maybe look it up if it interests you enough. If not, then the issue is done with.

5 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

He either is literally too stupid to understand or he understands and is just wumming for personal amusement. He's either thick or a cunt in other words.

I remember his first post on here, several years back. He claimed that satellite dishes didn't point to the sky, building up to his claim all satellite technology was a hoax. Thing is, it was pointed out to him that in fact all dishes do point to the same area of sky (towards the equator), and not only that, if you change the alignment of them they don't work. This was about the third post in, he'd already been debunked.

His response then was "Naaah, it's all still a hoax". Couldn't be arsed to look out his window the ignorant tramp. Would have saved hours if he had been banned then. 

13 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I'd love to find the truth.

What we are being dealt, is not the whole truth, in m y honest opinion.

Whether that sits right with you or not, is your issue, not mine.

8 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Don't harp on about insulting people's intelligence.  You people do your fair share of that. I'm at the very least as respectful as humanly possible, considering.

Just now, wolfy said:

Don't harp on about insulting people's intelligence.  You people do your fair share of that. I'm at the very least as respectful as humanly possible, considering.

8 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

At the risk of going fully armchair psychologist, I would suggest that his posting output would be less engaged with by the community if not espousing this particular position, and that this engagement is something he finds nourishing on some level.

It's a forum for chat. 

5 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Yeah, you're really respectful of people who died in 9/11 for instance, aren't you. You'd literally be torn limb from limb if you dared repeat some of shit you have come up with on here in some other places. Take a trip to New York and say it in front of the FDNY for instance. Or why not just go over to North Korea and tell Kim his nukes are fake to his face? B)

7 minutes ago, wolfy said:

I'd love to find the truth.

What we are being dealt, is not the whole truth, in m y honest opinion.

Whether that sits right with you or not, is your issue, not mine.

I'm not having a go at you with that statement, but I'm afraid I can't agree that you're interested in the truth. I don't see why you can't retain a skeptical outlook on everything and still take up the position that is supported by the largest amount of factual evidence. That would be an act of associating yourself with the truth.

The reality is, you'd love to find the truth if it's the truth you believe in. Otherwise, you don't want to know. And that's fine - but it does rather mean that we should stop discussing this with you in a debating sense, and should simply only understand what your views are and leave it there.

Ultimately, for us, this is like arguing the existence of God with someone of religious convictions.

1 minute ago, wolfy said:

It's a forum for chat. 

Yep, and so again, it's totally normal to want engagement. I thoroughly enjoyed the debates I had with people on here back before Corbyn was cool, so I can relate. :lol:

12 minutes ago, Renton said:

He either is literally too stupid to understand or he understands and is just wumming for personal amusement. He's either thick or a cunt in other words.

I remember his first post on here, several years back. He claimed that satellite dishes didn't point to the sky, building up to his claim all satellite technology was a hoax. Thing is, it was pointed out to him that in fact all dishes do point to the same area of sky (towards the equator), and not only that, if you change the alignment of them they don't work. This was about the third post in, he'd already been debunked.

His response then was "Naaah, it's all still a hoax". Couldn't be arsed to look out his window the ignorant tramp. Would have saved hours if he had been banned then. 

There was no debunking.

They don't exist  and the mere fact that the world is stacked with antennas should tell you all you need to know about fictional space satellites that never need repair and match Earth's so called rotation whilst sitting 23,000 miles out through a supposed radiation belt and yet somehow ignite thrusters every so often to keep in sync.

As well as not burning up all of it's internal components due to having no fan assisting cooling.

People would rather believe they exist because it's more exciting that simple antennas.

And asking for a ban you creep. What a soft cock.

5 minutes ago, Renton said:

Yeah, you're really respectful of people who died in 9/11 for instance, aren't you. You'd literally be torn limb from limb if you dared repeat some of shit you have come up with on here in some other places. Take a trip to New York and say it in front of the FDNY for instance. Or why not just go over to North Korea and tell Kim his nukes are fake to his face? B)

Have a rest. You always get yourself into a right lather.

You're a right bloody franzy pants. :razz:

6 minutes ago, Renton said:

I'd be surprised if he believes in North Korea. Though in fairness, it is quite an implausible place.

4 minutes ago, wolfy said:

There was no debunking.

They don't exist  and the mere fact that the world is stacked with antennas should tell you all you need to know about fictional space satellites that never need repair and match Earth's so called rotation whilst sitting 23,000 miles out through a supposed radiation belt and yet somehow ignite thrusters every so often to keep in sync.

As well as not burning up all of it's internal components due to having no fan assisting cooling.

People would rather believe they exist because it's more exciting that simple antennas.

And asking for a ban you creep. What a soft cock.

I'm not asking for a ban, just making an observation of the collective hours your shit patter has wasted.

Thing is, the internet (developed at CERN btw, the existence of which is the epitome of your ignorance) has a lot to answer for. Idiots like you do no real harm, on this forum anyway. But there are much more pernicious effects from it, like anti-vaxxers etc. You just have to read the comments pages on virtually every site to realise a large chunk of humanity are a waste of space. No wonder the elite want rid. 

6 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I'm not having a go at you with that statement, but I'm afraid I can't agree that you're interested in the truth.

You're entitled to believe what you wish, as I am.

I can't change your thinking on anything. That's down to you.

I don't see why you can't retain a skeptical outlook on everything and still take up the position that is supported by the largest amount of factual evidence.

I don't see a large amount of factual evidence for what I'm questioning. I see a large amount of issues that require questioning and those issues are (in my opinion) legitimate issues that  are never addressed because they're always shrouded in secrecy and smoke and mirrors.

That would be an act of associating yourself with the truth.

If I see a truth or appear to see a potential truth, I'll accept it and go with the flow.

There's a hell of a lot that I don't accept and anywhere near the whole truth.

The reality is, you'd love to find the truth if it's the truth you believe in.

Otherwise, you don't want to know. And that's fine - but it does rather mean that we should stop discussing this with you in a debating sense, and should simply only understand what your views are and leave it there.

No, the reality is very simple. I'd love to be told the truth or find the truth so that I don't need to question it.

Most people are happy to just go with the flow of information no matter what, in cases like this.

There's nothing wrong with that and is easier to do, but we aren't all built to simply go with the flow and nor are we all built to just accept the parroting of the masses that believe mass opinion must be the truth, just because.

Ultimately, for us, this is like arguing the existence of God with someone of religious convictions.

This is exactly what it's like. It's about a mass belief system against atheism or an agnostic view.

Masses can talk and pray to their invisible god  and be respected as sane in their society.

The man who prays to his invisible friend or god, is a nut case and should never raise a family nor walk about in society.

That's how it is.

Intelligent people can go into a frenzy over 22 men kicking a football about and will think nothing of busting open a rival teams fan, then go to work.

There's no real rationality among humans. We are generally pack animals and will follow mass opinion or a leader or a group rather than a minority or a lone wolf.

Hardly surprising that people won't question some of the stuff that begs it.

2 minutes ago, wolfy said:

We are generally pack animals and will follow mass opinion or a leader or a group rather than a minority or a lone wolf.

What if your view became the mass opinion and you weren't a lone wolf any more?

Could you cope?

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

1 minute ago, Meenzer said:

What if your view became the mass opinion and you weren't a lone wolf any more?

Could you cope?

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

It's ironic because if you want to observe hive mentality the best place to go is a truther forum.

Anyway, fucking hell. It's one thing being patronised but quite another being patronised by an idiot. Which wolfy does in nearly every post now. 

I'm not asking for a ban, just making an observation of the collective hours your shit patter has wasted.

My so called shit patter is only shit to those who genuinely think it is shit. Personally the replies tell me otherwise...including yours.

The issue isn't about my so called shit patter. the issue is your own ego is writing cheques your body can't cash.

Sorry about that, I just had to take that bit from TOP GUN.:D

Thing is, the internet (developed at CERN btw, the existence of which is the epitome of your ignorance) has a lot to answer for. Idiots like you do no real harm, on this forum anyway. But there are much more pernicious effects from it, like anti-vaxxers etc. You just have to read the comments pages on virtually every site to realise a large chunk of humanity are a waste of space. No wonder the elite want rid. 

Just because you appear to accept everything it doesn't mean that all people are happy to do so.

Anti vaxxers have a choice but it's a massive lottery they take.

No matter what you argue in favour of it, it doesn't mean that a game of eeny meenie miney moe isn't being played among populations. A sort of guinea-pig play.

Maybe most vaccinations are exactly what they are. I believe many are just that and accept them.

I also believe there's others that are less than full on effective, but that's another story.

You just appear to want to persecute any person that goes against anything mainstream official lines has to put out.

I think one of my frustrations with talking to Wolfy is that he'll speak of things like the radiation belt, and the need to cool equipment in space, but when someone explains it to him he dismisses it out of hand. 

He also talks in broad strokes "It's obvious if you think about it", "It's clearly nonsense", and stuff like that, but when pressed on those topics cannot clarify his position. All the while demanding concrete, physical evidence from others.

A little bit of knowledge and all that.

Oh and I too find his views on catastrophes hugely offensive.