North Korea

sweetleftpeg

30 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Yes, do you?

Give us your explanation of the scientific method please.

Easily duped based on fabrication would be more apt.

No it isn't, not even close. Otherwise I'd have been duped into believing your fabrication.

You don't have a point. Your reliance on water adhering to a globe, regardless of size is due to your ability to accept nonsense that is passed off as a truth.

This isn't a dig at you, because we all accept nonsense in our liv es in all forms.

The issue is in sifting through it and discarding the obvious garbage, which can be hiding in plain sight but hard to recognise for those that are reliant of mainstream ideals.

Larger objects can behave differently to small objects. Can you understand this simple idea?

To keep the hungry donkey moving it's best to dangle the reward  so they follow a set path. Just never dangle it without giving a reward or the donkey will soon break down or become wise.

One hell of a way to control the masses.

... there are easier carrots to dangle, and easier sticks. The effort to fabricate it is greater than actually doing it.

Allow us?

You're a name on a football forum for crying out loud. 

You don't get any insight into my life other than what you can gleen from what I say, or think up yourself.

Why are you so reticent to let us know what you do?

Treat me in any way you want to.

You can correspond with me in a good bad or indifferent way at an y time and I will respond how I see fit. You can also choose not to.

That's the beauty about forums.

I'm interested in progressing the conversation. You don't seem to be as interested.

Like I said. I wonder who the real ignorant one's are. Hmmmm.

You are Wolfy, you're the ignorant one. You're also the arrogant one. 

29 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Good for you.

What is? The point I was making is that, in refusing to explain why your so-called denpressure behaves the way it does, you've made it obvious that you don't have an explanation. I don't think that's 'good for me' because it's clear to anyone with a modicum of intelligence. That's why no one respects your views on here. You're a disingenuous hypocrite.

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Give us your explanation of the scientific method please.

It's all there  online. Look it up. It's pointless me explaining it.

Do you want me to link you to a page on it so you can see what it is?

Unless you're trying to make some kind of point.

If so, what point are you trying to make?

No it isn't, not even close. Otherwise I'd have been duped into believing your fabrication.

I don't claim a truth, nor do I claim any authority for what I say. 

It's a different kettle of fish, fish.

Pardon the pun.

Larger objects can behave differently to small objects. Can you understand this simple idea?

Of course I can but we are talking about water on a ball, large or small, or any size ball and the ball is spinning.

Nature tells you exactly what happens by observation and repeatable experiments to come to a conclusion of a natural proof by the (weirdly) scientific method.

Can you not understand this?

Gravity is utter nonsense made up to keep alive a big lie.

... there are easier carrots to dangle, and easier sticks. The effort to fabricate it is greater than actually doing it.

Yeah, I've heard this bandied about for as long as I can remember.

It's easier to go to the moon than fake it.

It's easier to just build nuclear weapons and detonate them than to fabricate the footage.

All told by story-tellers who's stories must be told and to the humble person in the street, it will surely be sold.

It's a million times easier to fake anything that is impossible to work than to actually make the impossible, work.

Why are you so reticent to let us know what you do?

What difference does it make, what I do?

I'm interested in progressing the conversation. You don't seem to be as interested.

If you want to progress it then do so but don't place any stipulations on it. Progress it or don't.

You are Wolfy, you're the ignorant one. You're also the arrogant one. 

We are all ignorant in life, where blatant or naively. We are all arrogant in life, whether intentionally or stubbornly appear to be to others.

You're not telling me anything I don't already know but you are also adding yourself into the mix in equal (or maybe more) proportions.

20 minutes ago, Alex said:

What is? The point I was making is that, in refusing to explain why your so-called denpressure behaves the way it does, you've made it obvious that you don't have an explanation. I don't think that's 'good for me' because it's clear to anyone with a modicum of intelligence. That's why no one respects your views on here. You're a disingenuous hypocrite.

I don't care about your respect. You're a name on a football forum.

Explaining anything to you would be wasted and has been proved to be.

You spend most of your time building your post count up with a smiley.

3 minutes ago, wolfy said:

It's all there  online. Look it up. It's pointless me explaining it.

Do you want me to link you to a page on it so you can see what it is?

Unless you're trying to make some kind of point.

If so, what point are you trying to make?

The point I'm making is that you don't understand the scientific method. It would have taken fewer words to explain it than it did for you to write the above.

I don't claim a truth, nor do I claim any authority for what I say. 

It's a different kettle of fish, fish.

Pardon the pun.

Yes, you do claim a truth and you dismiss other people as authority. You claim there is a global conspiracy to dupe the masses. You claim hundreds of thousands of people are living a lie. You claim we who challenge you are gullible, ignorant and so on. You claim a lot as "truth". Why lie?

Of course I can but we are talking about water on a ball, large or small, or any size ball and the ball is spinning.

Nature tells you exactly what happens by observation and repeatable experiments to come to a conclusion of a natural proof by the (weirdly) scientific method.

Can you not understand this?

Gravity is utter nonsense made up to keep alive a big lie.

You cannot replicate the kind of force that exists on a planetary scale. This is another of your claims, Gravity is nonsense. Despite it standing up to rigorous scrutiny and interrogation by brilliant minds. You declare it as nonsense because you don't understand it.

Yeah, I've heard this bandied about for as long as I can remember.

It's easier to go to the moon than fake it.

It's easier to just build nuclear weapons and detonate them than to fabricate the footage.

All told by story-tellers who's stories must be told and to the humble person in the street, it will surely be sold.

It's a million times easier to fake anything that is impossible to work than to actually make the impossible, work.

It is easier and cheaper to actually go into space than it is to fake it. Certainly it was when Gagarin did it, when Armstrong did it and so on.

What difference does it make, what I do?

Well, if you were a 14yr old  school child we would encourage your inquisitive, sceptical mind. If you were an educated sceptic who had a solid understanding of the sciences you dismiss out of hand we may be curious as to how you came to your findings. If you are a security guard we may be less critical of your curiosity as it's likely born of boredom. Your career may provide an explanation for your position.

If you want to progress it then do so but don't place any stipulations on it. Progress it or don't.

Debate needs structure to progress, otherwise it's the Mail Online comments section.

We are all ignorant in life, where blatant or naively. We are all arrogant in life, whether intentionally or stubbornly appear to be to others.

You're not telling me anything I don't already know but you are also adding yourself into the mix in equal (or maybe more) proportions.

Well, you don't seem to know the scientific method, you certainly didn't know Rikko's insight, Parky has told you things you didn't know. This board has a variety of men who could provide real and genuine insight if only you were open minded enough to accept that they know what they're talking about.

• Like 1

The point I'm making is that you don't understand the scientific method. It would have taken fewer words to explain it than it did for you to write the above.

You don't appear to know what you're saying, you're just saying anything.

Yes, you do claim a truth and you dismiss other people as authority. You claim there is a global conspiracy to dupe the masses. You claim hundreds of thousands of people are living a lie. You claim we who challenge you are gullible, ignorant and so on. You claim a lot as "truth". Why lie?

You are claiming what you say I'm claiming.

Most people do not have to be lying. Most people follow protocol and could be naive to reality or mistaken or dubious but silent enough to ensure continuing employment.

You cannot replicate the kind of force that exists on a planetary scale. This is another of your claims, Gravity is nonsense. Despite it standing up to rigorous scrutiny and interrogation by brilliant minds. You declare it as nonsense because you don't understand it.

You are basically trying to tell me stuff that you have no clue about in terms of reality. You are parroting the official lines, that's it.

I declare something as nonsense because it is nonsense and clearly stands out as nonsense.

You parroting stuff does not change that fact.

It is easier and cheaper to actually go into space than it is to fake it. Certainly it was when Gagarin did it, when Armstrong did it and so on.

Years ago you would have had no real chance to prove  they were faked.

Today it's in your face that it was all complete bullshit.

Well, if you were a 14yr old  school child we would encourage your inquisitive, sceptical mind. If you were an educated sceptic who had a solid understanding of the sciences you dismiss out of hand we may be curious as to how you came to your findings. If you are a security guard we may be less critical of your curiosity as it's likely born of boredom. Your career may provide an explanation for your position.

It would probably make your position a little easier I suppose. Unfortunately for you, I'm none of the above.

Debate needs structure to progress, otherwise it's the Mail Online comments section.

Then don't call it debate. Just call it casual conversation if it's more fitting for you.

Well, you don't seem to know the scientific method, you certainly didn't know Rikko's insight, Parky has told you things you didn't know. This board has a variety of men who could provide real and genuine insight if only you were open minded enough to accept that they know what they're talking about.

I think you are not too clued up on it but are giving a reasonable attempt at pretending you do.

47 minutes ago, wolfy said:

I don't care about your respect. You're a name on a football forum.

Explaining anything to you would be wasted and has been proved to be.

You spend most of your time building your post count up with a smiley.

That's another transparent example of what I'm talking about. Nice try though

41 minutes ago, wolfy said:

You don't appear to know what you're saying, you're just saying anything.

Explain the scientific method in your own words.

You are claiming what you say I'm claiming.

Most people do not have to be lying. Most people follow protocol and could be naive to reality or mistaken or dubious but silent enough to ensure continuing employment.

The point is that it's an incredibly complex and fragile construct, others would be easier and more robust. Why choose this one?

You are basically trying to tell me stuff that you have no clue about in terms of reality. You are parroting the official lines, that's it.

I declare something as nonsense because it is nonsense and clearly stands out as nonsense.

You parroting stuff does not change that fact.

You. Have. No. Proof. 

All you're doing is repeating "It's nonsense" without anything to back up that outlandish claim.

Years ago you would have had no real chance to prove  they were faked.

Today it's in your face that it was all complete bullshit.

:lol:

You have no authority to dismiss this evidence. Simply declaring "It's nonsense" without backing that claim up is pointless and should be put in the same drawer as the men who declare "The End is Nigh" on sandwich boards in 90s action movies.

It would probably make your position a little easier I suppose. Unfortunately for you, I'm none of the above.

It's not about making it easier, it's about humanising you.

Then don't call it debate. Just call it casual conversation if it's more fitting for you.

I think you are not too clued up on it but are giving a reasonable attempt at pretending you do.

Then explain the scientific method in your own words.

21 minutes ago, wolfy said:

At least you're upping your word count.

I've actually attempted to engage with you in this thread (fuck knows why) so you're still talking bollocks.

1 hour ago, Meenzer said:

Hoppy craft IPA, Alc. 5.2% Vol. 

It's all bloody IPAs these days. Mass conspiracy iyam

Edited by Alex

8 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Explain the scientific method in your own words.

I've already explained it. 

Understand what science is before you go any further with this, because the so called scientific method you are reliant on, is not exactly a true reflection of it's meaning.

The point is that it's an incredibly complex and fragile construct, others would be easier and more robust. Why choose this one?

You. Have. No. Proof. 

All you're doing is repeating "It's nonsense" without anything to back up that outlandish claim.

You are happy to accept nonsense for no other reason that it's the accepted norm, so you follow it like most. Parrot fashion to be fair.

You have no authority to dismiss this evidence. Simply declaring "It's nonsense" without backing that claim up is pointless and should be put in the same drawer as the men who declare "The End is Nigh" on sandwich boards in 90s action movies.

You can keep saying this stuff but, as I have said; all you are doing is parroting what you simply took for granted as a truth and you believe it's evidence.

It's not about making it easier, it's about humanising you.

It might be better if you sort out your own life first before you start tinkering with the wires of my robotic life. :razz:

Then explain the scientific method in your own words.

No need. I understand you can't grasp it.

18 minutes ago, Alex said:

I've actually attempted to engage with you in this thread (fuck knows why) so you're still talking bollocks.

You spent too much time getting engaged to the laughing smiley from what I seen.