North Korea

sweetleftpeg

2 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Save your money, it doesn't exist.

So you're saying if someone put up the money to get you into space, so you could see for yourself and prove everything you say, with your own eyes and your own evidence, you wouldn't do it? Even If they sat you down and said "look, pretend you went up there and we'll keep you right", therefore proving your hypothesis and giving you a chance to break a story that would be, quite literally, earth changing, you wouldn't take the chance to actually know it all for certain?

Just now, Ayatollah Hermione said:

So you're saying if someone put up the money to get you into space, so you could see for yourself and prove everything you say, with your own eyes and your own evidence, you wouldn't do it? Even If they sat you down and said "look, pretend you went up there and we'll keep you right", therefore proving your hypothesis and giving you a chance to break a story that would be, quite literally, earth changing, you wouldn't take the chance to actually know it all for certain?

Space doesn't exist in how we are told so there's not a hope in hell that any rocket is going anywhere but into the drink or crashing to the ground.

Once you realise Earth is not a globe you also realise that we have been spun a host of lies, which includes NK's so called nukes and what not.

That's my opinion.

2 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Space doesn't exist in how we are told so there's not a hope in hell that any rocket is going anywhere but into the drink or crashing to the ground.

Once you realise Earth is not a globe you also realise that we have been spun a host of lies, which includes NK's so called nukes and what not.

That's my lunatic ravings of a fucktard.

fyp

1 minute ago, wolfy said:

That's my opinion.

Well, if I pay that money and they tell you it's not real, they're not going to put you in a rocket ffs. Especially considering you reckon nobody has ever seen one take off, why would they go through the theatre of it all if they were going to indoctrinate you into their little circle? 

51 minutes ago, wolfy said:

If something has a potential for being true then I'll accept it as that.

If it begs questions after being told what something is but isn't at the forefront of other more relevant questions, then I'll accept it for what it is until I can question it, in time, or whether it's worth the effort.

My dome thoughts are mine. I don't expect anyone to follow it. I just ask people to question what has been battered into their heads as a truth which is nothing like the truth.

What you take from that, is your choice.

You have provided nothing, but arrogance and ignorance. When met with calm explanations from experts in their field, you dismiss it out of hand because it challenges your worldview. A stark example of close mindedness. At the same time you hypocritically present a worldview which has zero proof and goes against every natural science. It's rank arrogance to claim the entire scientific community with all their proven theories and pesky evidence is wrong and your worldview is right. You insult brave men and women who've been to space, you insult victims of atrocities, you insult everyone and the only reason I can think of is jealousy.

Oh and people have questioned the globe, space and so on, for centuries. What they found was that the earth is in fact a celestial body, spinning around the a star we called the sun, which itself is part of a galaxy, which is one of countless, in a vastness we call the universe.

Scientists question everything, test it, prod it and amend or comprehensively alter their theories when new technologies or new methods provide more information. But do so with an evidence based approach. The scientific method. 

What you do is say "Nah, it's ice innit". 

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Well, if I pay that money and they tell you it's not real, they're not going to put you in a rocket ffs. Especially considering you reckon nobody has ever seen one take off, why would they go through the theatre of it all if they were going to indoctrinate you into their little circle? 

They won't be telling me anything but they will take your money from you, just like they do with everyone else's. That's how these nonsense things get shown to us as being a reality. They have to show us some stuff to show us where our money is spent. How about a film with special effects to pass off as real.

large 3000 ton rockets to the moon or large ICBM's launched into so called near space and then arced onto a target thousands of miles away with precision. ^_^

They won't be telling me anything but they will take your money from you, just like they do with everyone else's. That's how these nonsense things get shown to us as being a reality. They have to show us some stuff to show us where our money is spent. How about a film with special effects to pass off as real.

large 3000 ton rockets to the moon or large ICBM's launched into so called near space and then arced onto a target thousands of miles away with precision. ^_^

So you don't want to see that you're right with your own eyes?

5 minutes ago, The Fish said:

You have provided nothing, but arrogance and ignorance. When met with calm explanations from experts in their field, you dismiss it out of hand because it challenges your worldview. A stark example of close mindedness. At the same time you hypocritically present a worldview which has zero proof and goes against every natural science. It's rank arrogance to claim the entire scientific community with all their proven theories and pesky evidence is wrong and your worldview is right. You insult brave men and women who've been to space, you insult victims of atrocities, you insult everyone and the only reason I can think of is jealousy.

Oh and people have questioned the globe, space and so on, for centuries. What they found was that the earth is in fact a celestial body, spinning around the a star we called the sun, which itself is part of a galaxy, which is one of countless, in a vastness we call the universe.

Scientists question everything, test it, prod it and amend or comprehensively alter their theories when new technologies or new methods provide more information. But do so with an evidence based approach. The scientific method. 

What you do is say "Nah, it's ice innit". 

Indoctrination runs deep with you. It used to with me so it's not exactly a shock to see people like you dismiss anything that isn't spoonfed to you.

Why do you think any view that contradicts your own has been "spoonfed" to the person holding it? What makes you certain they haven't applied the same rigorous standards of scepticism and investigation as you before reaching their position? Is it your arrogance or just your stupidity?

2 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Why do you think any view that contradicts your own has been "spoonfed" to the person holding it? What makes you certain they haven't applied the same rigorous standards of scepticism and investigation as you before reaching their position? Is it your arrogance or just your stupidity?

I'll let you decide whatever you think is best for you.

You are entitled to decide what you want to decide. I do the same.

Except what I decide is "spoonfed" to me, remember. Because you're arrogant and stupid.

18 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Indoctrination runs deep with you. It used to with me so it's not exactly a shock to see people like you dismiss anything that isn't spoonfed to you.

:lol:

Who are you to say cast aspersions on anybody Wolfy? Your Ice Dome doesn't even satisfy your own criteria for an acceptable view.  You only accept views that are provable, except for your Ice Dome view which needs no proof. 

What do your friends and family think of your world view? 

Just now, The Fish said:

:lol:

Who are you to say cast aspersions on anybody Wolfy? Your Ice Dome doesn't even satisfy your own criteria for an acceptable view.  You only accept views that are provable, except for your Ice Dome view which needs no proof. 

What do your friends and family think of your world view? 

My ice dome is satisfactory to my thoughts pertaining to what I believe Earth is but then again I've already mentioned it all in another topic on here. Read it up again, or not. I'm easy with it.

I don't know your family.

3 minutes ago, wolfy said:

My ice dome is satisfactory to my thoughts pertaining to what I believe Earth is but then again I've already mentioned it all in another topic on here. Read it up again, or not. I'm easy with it.

I don't know your family.

You're dancing around the point Wolfy, 

2 hours ago, wolfy said:

I'll accept any view that is provable

But you accept a view that isn't provable.

How do you address this lie?

Oh and I'll ask again; What do your friends and family think of your worldview?
Edited by The Fish