Great lines in films

bobbyshinton

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How could we forget??????????????????????????????????

"Wait a minute, wait a minute, you ain't heard nothin' yet! Wait a minute, I tell ya! You ain't heard nothin'! You wanna hear "Toot, Toot, Tootsie"? All right, hold on, hold on"

"No, Mr Bond - you're going to DIE!"

174698[/snapback]

'I expect you to die' isn't it?

174699[/snapback]

My mate - the tit! - knew I was coming to visit him one day, and had been watching a Bond film. Any way, his doorbell was knackered so he puts a note on the door saying "Ahhhhhh, Mr. Robinson, I've been expecting you. Door's open."

Anyway, I turn up, take the note down and shout up the stairs telling him he's a twat for putting the note up. He, pissing himself laughing, explains that 20 minutes before I got there there was a voice shouting up the stairs, so he goes to the top of the stairs expecting it to be me, only to get "Hello! Mr. Kirby! It's Mr. Robinson from British Gas. Just wanted to read your meter" :lol: The poor bloke must have nearly shat himself when he saw the psychic note. ;)

174698[/snapback]

174699[/snapback]

I bow to your Knowledge -

the Alzheimers is strong in this one today"

174698[/snapback]

174699[/snapback]

I bow to your Knowledge -

the Alzheimers is strong in this one today"

174715[/snapback]

:lol:

Bond - Do you expect me to talk

Goldfinger - No Mr Bond, I expect you to die.

Classic.

174698[/snapback]

174699[/snapback]

My mate - the tit! - knew I was coming to visit him one day, and had been watching a Bond film. Any way, his doorbell was knackered so he puts a note on the door saying "Ahhhhhh, Mr. Robinson, I've been expecting you. Door's open."

Anyway, I turn up, take the note down and shout up the stairs telling him he's a twat for putting the note up. He, pissing himself laughing, explains that 20 minutes before I got there there was a voice shouting up the stairs, so he goes to the top of the stairs expecting it to be me, only to get "Hello! Mr. Kirby! It's Mr. Robinson from British Gas. Just wanted to read your meter" :lol: The poor bloke must have nearly shat himself when he saw the psychic note. ;)

174713[/snapback]

;)

How could we forget??????????????????????????????????

"Wait a minute, wait a minute, you ain't heard nothin' yet! Wait a minute, I tell ya! You ain't heard nothin'! You wanna hear "Toot, Toot, Tootsie"? All right, hold on, hold on"

174706[/snapback]

y'know me mam saw this the first time round when she was a bairn.................

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die

174762[/snapback]

The Princess bride !

Watched that the other day with my daughter.

Karl: Sir, I'm retired navy, I know all about classified. But one more thing. The person who finds her gets to name her right?

Dan: Yes, yes that's right, that's right.

Karl: I wanna name her Dottie after my wife. She's a vicious life-sucking bitch from which there is no escape.

You gotta think about it like the first time you got laid. You gotta go: "Daddy, are you sure this is right?"

Tyler Durden: The first rule of Fight Club is - you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is - you DO NOT talk about Fight Club. Third rule of Fight Club, someone yells Stop!, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over. Fourth rule, only two guys to a fight. Fifth rule, one fight at a time, fellas. Sixth rule, no shirt, no shoes. Seventh rule, fights will go on as long as they have to. And the eighth and final rule, if this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight.
Edited by The Fish

You all take a good look at this lump of shit. Remember what it looks like. You fuck up in a firefight... and I goddamn guarantee you a trip out of the bush - in a body bag! Out here, assholes, you keep your shit wired tight at all times! And that goes for you, shit-for-brains. You don't sleep on no fuckin' ambush! And the next sum'bitch I catch coppin Z's in the bush, I'm personally gonna take an interest in seein' him suffer. I shit you not. Doc, tag him and bag him!

Everything. OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Don't you realize? The next time you see sky, it'll be over another town. The next time you take a test, it'll be in some other school. Our parents, they want the best of stuff for us. But right now, they got to do what's right for them. Because it's their time. Their time! Up there! Down here, it's our time. It's our time down here. That's all over the second we ride up Troy's bucket.

:D

Everything. OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Don't you realize? The next time you see sky, it'll be over another town. The next time you take a test, it'll be in some other school. Our parents, they want the best of stuff for us. But right now, they got to do what's right for them. Because it's their time. Their time! Up there! Down here, it's our time. It's our time down here. That's all over the second we ride up Troy's bucket.

:D

175114[/snapback]

chunk and mikey!

I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

Class film more than the line, but Richard Dreyfuss's schmaltzy voice-overs in Stand By Me would make me beal if I wasn't so nails. :D