Post a picture of yourself as a bairn

Lazarus

918133_710036362364564_200365337_n.jpg

I don't know what's worse, the hair, the carpet or the jumper.

....it's definitely the hair, isn't it? :lol:

My parents have that carpet now!

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Pretty sure I had a pair of brown corduroy dungarees like. Think there's a photo of me in them with a cream knitted cardy with the letter 'A' on the breast pocket. Clearly a snappy dresser even back then

Seem to recall Brown was more late 70s, perhaps early 80s. Things went neon sometime in the mid 1980s. Fair bet that CT was a trail blazer in this trend. Many like me went goth in full rebellion.

It would've been the 70s, aye. Speaking of neon - remember luminous socks? Especially wearing odd pairs. I had a 'lumi' orange pair and a green pair than I used to mix up :lol: Worn with sta-prest pants or drainpipe jeans. B)

Seem to recall Brown was more late 70s, perhaps early 80s. Things went neon sometime in the mid 1980s. Fair bet that CT was a trail blazer in this trend. Many like me went goth in full rebellion.

I got the Rock Bus to Edinburgh to see The Cure. Don't try to out-goth me. Actually I was never a goth, but the Cure were mint.

once you get past the face paint, the cure are one of the least gothy goth bands ever. loads of their tunes are love songs and quite poppy and upbeat. one of my favourite bands ever.

once you get past the face paint, the cure are one of the least gothy goth bands ever. loads of their tunes are love songs and quite poppy and upbeat. one of my favourite bands ever.

Couldn't agree more. Just Like Heaven is a ridiculously good pop song.