Dyer

David Kelly

PhysioRoom.com is saying the 24th of September, but I think it's time to at least consider the possibility that Dyer never existed, has been implanted in our memories by the evil overlord Shepherd and it's all a tax dodge.

Let's face it, he's a pretty far fetched character.

Edited by ObaGol

Watching the Manure Arse game yesterday what struck me most was the pace at which the game was played. The top clubs just don't seem to more than one or two players in their teams that aren't really fast.

I know it's a long shot as to whether he will ever play football regularly again and I know there are many on here who would be happy for that to be the case. But for me we have played our best football since the Keegan days when we had the pace of Dyer, Bellamy and Robert in the team and I really think that with Dyer, Martins, Duff & N'Zogbia we have an oppertunity to get back to playing that way.

Back in training with the rest of the squad apparently. Good news. If his hamstring goes again this time, he's FINITO.

It must be a mental problem now, back of his mind. Having said that I detest the little twat, but if he plays well I can put up with him

I think he's looked on very harshly by a lot of our fans tbh. I don't blame him for his horrendous run with injuries, and I don't blame him for getting paid more than he's worth. Which just leaves his bad lad antics which have been few and far between for AGES now.

I think he's looked on very harshly by a lot of our fans tbh. I don't blame him for his horrendous run with injuries, and I don't blame him for getting paid more than he's worth. Which just leaves his bad lad antics which have been few and far between for AGES now.

So you mean he adds absolutely nothing to the team now?