What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

:dunno::D

Nice playlist manky.

:)

Well I realise I've nee actual taste in music, obviously. Was just fucking gutted beyond belief the other night though and needing picking up. Started off well enough with Double Dutch mind but went down hill fast from there. :omgwank:

Can't find the post...not a Jack White fan I'm guessing?

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=580956

&

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=795309

That said I do find it difficult to write him off completely because some of his stuff is brilliant, it's just him (with I think Tom sums up nicely in the post after mine on the 2nd link.

Anyway just got home from the Charlatans and I have this in my head. (btw they were crap, they did their classics, all four of them, well and their new stuff on their latest album is shocking) :dunno:

Anyone with Spotify has to do a search for 'Pickin on series'

A Bluegrass band has released a shitload of albums covering Offspring, Green Day, Foo Fighters, Guns N Roses, Bon Jovi, CCR, Metallica amongst others.

There is a series of "lullaby" albums called Rockabye Baby! doing something similar with everyone from NIN to the Ramones, the Pixies, Metallica, etc.

All glockenspiel and type instruments which when listening to something like the Nirvana or Ramones album are quite bizarre.

Funny thing is the Radiohead one, sounds exactly like Radiohead - so make of that what you will?

Edited by sammynb

Anyone with Spotify has to do a search for 'Pickin on series'

A Bluegrass band has released a shitload of albums covering Offspring, Green Day, Foo Fighters, Guns N Roses, Bon Jovi, CCR, Metallica amongst others.

There is a series of "lullaby" albums called Rockabye Baby! doing something similar with everyone from NIN to the Ramones, the Pixies, Metallica, etc.

All glockenspiel and type instruments which when listening to something like the Nirvana or Ramones album are quite bizarre.

Funny thing is the Radiohead one, sounds exactly like Radiohead - so make of that what you will?

Downloaded that for my kids a year or 2 ago!

Will give that a listen KD, providing I can find it(don't have spotify).