What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

four tet. latest album and some of his mix tapes (sic)

also the burial/ four tet ep.

The one from last year? 'Moth / Wolf Club' or a new one?

Fujiya & Miyagi have a new album coming out, track called Ventriloquizzing is knocking about for free. S'alright.

nice nice!

Hoping this works...

Black Country Communion and Song Of Yesterday, which I think is the best song on their album if anyone has it. But then I'm a mental Joe Bonamassa fan (hence the name/avatar), and he's bloody good on this one.

Hoping this works...

Black Country Communion and Song Of Yesterday, which I think is the best song on their album if anyone has it. But then I'm a mental Joe Bonamassa fan (hence the name/avatar), and he's bloody good on this one.

You're in good company pal. Tom and I are both massive fans also. Have you seen him live yet?

Hoping this works...

You're in good company pal. Tom and I are both massive fans also. Have you seen him live yet?

Yeah, seen him twice, once at Guilfest (small fest down here, but gets some decent acts, Motorhead seem particularly fond of it) where he headlined their second stage and way too many people tried to cram into the space to see him. Was pissing rain so bits of Sloe Gin got even bigger cheers than normal! And then again at Hammersmith this year. Missed the RAH cos I was out of the country when it was being publicised, completely gutted to miss that one. One of my all time favourite musicians.

Have you seen him?

Edited by Bonamental

Had a listen to the new Jimmy Eat World album. Not that impressed with the first half but I'll give it a few more goes.

Normally one listen is enough with good old Jimmy though. :icon_lol: