What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Works for me, oddly.

Aye, it's a great cover version. Actually think this is my favourite tune off the album though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pbQhOfV-kE

Not a duff track on it tbh, he's never really done anything better...neither have Massive Attack either iyam (not to say that they haven't done some good stuff post mid 90s too) looks like theyre collaborating again...

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/massive-attack-reunite-with-tricky-on-new-ritual-spirit-ep-20160128

OK Go are back with a new video for "Upside Down & Inside Out" from the "Hungry Ghosts" album. The group trained at Russia's federal space agency before shooting their latest concept.

"It was nearly a decade ago that the world started buzzing about commercial space travel and exploration. It dawned on me that soon enough people will be making art in space. So for years, weve been looking for the opportunity to make a weightless video. I mean, what could be more thrilling than astronaut training?"

"Because we wanted the video to be a single, uninterrupted routine, we shot continuously over the course of eight consecutive weightless periods, which took about 45 minutes, total. We paused the action, and the music, during the non-weightless periods, and then cut out these sections and smoothed over each transition with a morph."

"During the course of 21 flights aboard a II-76 MDK plane operated by Russia's S7 Airlines. The band experienced 15 brief periods of weightlessness during each flight with each one lasting a maximum of 27 seconds as the plane flew in parabolic arcs."

Back in my youth I had a taste for ket. However once on a night out after doing enough to down a large horse I woke up in my mates gaff and we had fallen asleep drinking sweet tea, holding hands. Ket hole indeed.

Back in my youth I had a taste for ket. However once on a night out after doing enough to down a large horse I woke up in my mates gaff and we had fallen asleep drinking sweet tea, holding hands. Ket hole indeed.

:lol: Love ket, it's been dry as sticks around here for a long while though.

The worst k hole I was ever in was after a 3 day bender at a festival, on the Monday morning we we're still going in some random tent in a campsite about 2 km from where we staying. Took a wee bit too much and ended up with head zipped outside the tent, with the zip around my neck and body inside. It was pouring with rain and blowing a gale but I needed some fresh air so thats what I decided I needed to do for half an hour. Apparently I was talking coherently (from what they could make out) but I was tripping out and lost myself for a while completely convinced that sticking my head into a force 8 gale at 6 in the morning was the best thing for me. The second part of the story about us getting home is also a classic tale of youthful idiocy.

The reference in King Kunta?

?

The new Kanye West album - the life of Pablo.

No more parties in LA has Kendrick on for a verse. Thought it was the best verse on the album until Kanye followed it with his own best on the album.

I was aware of the new Kanye album!

I was just asking / wondering whether the 'rapper with the ghost writer' from King Kunta was a reference to work Kendrick did for Kanye. Who could be said to be a 'king'.

I'm not convinced he would reference Drake - especially not given the subject matter of King Kunta which seems to be the most common interpretation of the line.