Titus Bramble: enough is enough

Jimbo

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As its been said before, Taylor needs an experienced partner at centre half before he is irretrievably corrupted by the numpties along side him at the moment.

Get fucking rid !!!

How many more chances will this clown get ?

We've done well to get rid of that useless tosser Boumsong, and if we release Bramble when his contract runs out it will be a great decision by the club, in my mind that incompetent twat Bramble should not pull on a Black and White shirt again, if we offer him a new contract this summer we deserve all wet get.

Not good enough, never has been, never will be.

I agree.

I've gave up on him.

Get fucking rid !!!

We've done well to get rid of that useless tosser Boumsong, and if we release Bramble when his contract runs out it will be a great decision by the club, in my mind that incompetent twat Bramble should not pull on a Black and White shirt again, if we offer him a new contract this summer we deserve all wet get.

I agree.

I've gave up on him.

Yep. Me too. Got the attributes if you ignore the fact that he never uses his head.

Get fucking rid !!!

I agree.

I've gave up on him.

Yep. Me too. Got the attributes if you ignore the fact that he never uses his head.

I've always hoped he would become a good player because he should be. His whole game has always been one of not using his brain, when he has concentration lapses thats what its about, he can't stay alert. When he passes the ball long too often , he is posing and can't use his brain to tell him to play short passes and vary his game, never mind the fact that the short safe pass for someone in his position is the sensible ball and the one he should play 99% of the time.

His passing ability is awesome, but he should keep it for when it counts and it would be more effective if it wasn't expected.

Such things are basic kids stuff. His tackle on Saturday showed his lack of brains too. Roeder is the first manager he has had who was a defender, and a captain/talking defender too, so if he can't spell it out to him then the only way he will go now is down.

I've had enough.

Get fucking rid !!!

I agree.

I've gave up on him.

I've always hoped he would become a good player because he should be. His whole game has always been one of not using his brain, when he has concentration lapses thats what its about, he can't stay alert. When he passes the ball long too often , he is posing and can't use his brain to tell him to play short passes and vary his game, never mind the fact that the short safe pass for someone in his position is the sensible ball and the one he should play 99% of the time.

His passing ability is awesome, but he should keep it for when it counts and it would be more effective if it wasn't expected.

Such things are basic kids stuff. His tackle on Saturday showed his lack of brains too. Roeder is the first manager he has had who was a defender, and a captain/talking defender too, so if he can't spell it out to him then the only way he will go now is down.

I've had enough.

I think thats the best thing you have written.

I do wonder though about Roeders comments about tiredness. Not necessarily physical but mental tiredness. His mistakes do tend to happen at later in the game although I am sure he has fucked up early in them. Not sure there is anything you can do about that. Despite his size he is still the only centre half with anything approaching decent speed.

He played very well initially under Roeder and I thought he was getting somewhere. Like you say, enough is enough.

One thing is certain we need to get some pace and strength in that back four. Not sure Emre helps them either - good ball player but we need some presence. Liverpool looked like bloody giants in the same way Arsenal used to. They have athletes in midfield and all can play. That Sissoko is looking a very good player and if we used the wide men properly we could do with someone imposing like him alongside Parker. Not our usual game plan but protecting that lot at the back has to be thought about.

Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal with Gilberto and Vieria were never shy in using big fellas with talent. Man Utd had Keane and he was more than enough for anyone - in my view the best premiership player ever - as much as I hate to say it.

We look fragile without Titus never mind with him.

Get fucking rid !!!

I agree.

I've gave up on him.

I've had enough.

I think thats the best thing you have written.

I do wonder though about Roeders comments about tiredness. Not necessarily physical but mental tiredness. His mistakes do tend to happen at later in the game although I am sure he has fucked up early in them. Not sure there is anything you can do about that. Despite his size he is still the only centre half with anything approaching decent speed.

He played very well initially under Roeder and I thought he was getting somewhere. Like you say, enough is enough.

One thing is certain we need to get some pace and strength in that back four. Not sure Emre helps them either - good ball player but we need some presence. Liverpool looked like bloody giants in the same way Arsenal used to. They have athletes in midfield and all can play. That Sissoko is looking a very good player and if we used the wide men properly we could do with someone imposing like him alongside Parker. Not our usual game plan but protecting that lot at the back has to be thought about.

Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal with Gilberto and Vieria were never shy in using big fellas with talent. Man Utd had Keane and he was more than enough for anyone - in my view the best premiership player ever - as much as I hate to say it.

We look fragile without Titus never mind with him.

We need a leader back there as has been said by many, someone who loves to get stuck in, a CB version of Parker, once we have that Taylor or Titus would play better to challenge for top 6. To challange for top 4 we need two quality CB`s with Taylor and Titus as back up. Ramage and and Moore are just poor in general. We also need a decent LB or RB not an aging Dwarf and a cheaper comedy LB .

Howdy

Brambles confidence has gone totaly now,if he ever had any to start with,but ive noticed something in his past 2 games if you look closely at the challenges he's been making,which have been more rash than what they've been like in the past,either the fans getting on his back or constant phone in shows etc always bringing up his lapses have now taking it's toll on him,i think he played to get injured or even pretend he was to miss a few games & the same for the sending off aswell,to miss games because he cant handle the grief now...it's took it's toll.

The solution is simply to sub him on 70 minutes in every game. I don't know why Roeder can't see that.

Bramble was rubbish from minute one on Sunday. His concentration does fade as the game goes on, but he is still more than likely to make one of his trademark errors in the first half.

Howdy

Brambles confidence has gone totaly now,if he ever had any to start with,but ive noticed something in his past 2 games if you look closely at the challenges he's been making,which have been more rash than what they've been like in the past,either the fans getting on his back or constant phone in shows etc always bringing up his lapses have now taking it's toll on him,i think he played to get injured or even pretend he was to miss a few games & the same for the sending off aswell,to miss games because he cant handle the grief now...it's took it's toll.

Not wishing to defend Bramble, but I have said before that there is pressure at Newcastle that there may not be elsewhere in quite the same way.

I think we're quicker to get on players backs here and more vicious with it.

*dons tin hat*

:good::D:no (GREAT smiley)

Howdy

Not wishing to defend Bramble, but I have said before that there is pressure at Newcastle that there may not be elsewhere in quite the same way.

*dons tin hat*

You could say that, but the fact he's had well over 4 years to sort himself out is enough for me like.

Howdy

*dons tin hat*

You could say that, but the fact he's had well over 4 years to sort himself out is enough for me like.

I agree with you in Bramble's case... :D

Generally though, I do think that we direct a bitterness towards our failing players though that makes it almost impossible for them to turn it around....

Just my opinion like :icon_lol:

Anyone else read the title of this thread as Titus Bramble: enough is enough is enough, I can't go on, I can't go on, no no? :no

Only the people who go to the types of clubs you go to.

I think it was you that, not two weeks ago, was on here going "Hey Rockshots used to be a good night out ACTUALLY". :good::D

Anyone else read the title of this thread as Titus Bramble: enough is enough is enough, I can't go on, I can't go on, no no? :no

Only the people who go to the types of clubs you go to.

I think it was you that, not two weeks ago, was on here going "Hey Rockshots used to be a good night out ACTUALLY". :good::D

Friday night was Hetro night. I definately didn't go on a Monday and I certainly didn't get pulled off in the bogs by that trannie that time...erm..

Guest Patrokles

The solution is simply to sub him on 70 minutes in every game. I don't know why Roeder can't see that.

Bramble was rubbish from minute one on Sunday. His concentration does fade as the game goes on, but he is still more than likely to make one of his trademark errors in the first half.

Thanks for taking me seriously.

I was depressed watching the pompey bolton game last night. Primus, campbell, faye and meite all had stormers, and all of them barring campbell are no better technically than bramble. Primus even looks like bramble just with long hair, and all 4 were available dirt cheap over the last couple of years.

Meite in particular was a name that cropped up last season yet we go for the last minute £8mil bid for huth!