Miserable Day

catmag

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it horrible? My cousin is getting married tomorrow and my dress is not conducive to this kind of weather :)

Hope it clears up for the wedding but this kind of weather has to be expected when it's nearly November unfortunately. <_<

Isn't it horrible? My cousin is getting married tomorrow and my dress is not conducive to this kind of weather <_<

"Chapel hat pegs" ?

:)

Isn't it horrible? My cousin is getting married tomorrow and my dress is not conducive to this kind of weather :blush:

"Chapel hat pegs" ?

:)

I was thinking the very thing. Maybe like .50 bullets. <_<

Cheeky boys!! The top half of the dress is corseted so I shan't have that problem :)

Aye, I LOVE Fridays. On a less positive note, my non-working may be about to be partially exposed. :) I'm busy trying to knock some stuff together that looks like several months worth of work. :)

oh dear...has the bubble burst at last !! <_<

Guest Toplass-101

With the exception of a rather nice lunch, mine has been a shitty day today, which ended with me putting the car in the garage and hearing a hisssssssssssing noise coming from it, so I think ill have a flatty in the morning.

Hope the sun puts his hat on for ya wedding Cath

:blush::):angry:<_<:stars::):huff::blush:

With the exception of a rather nice lunch, mine has been a shitty day today, which ended with me putting the car in the garage and hearing a hisssssssssssing noise coming from it, so I think ill have a flatty in the morning.

Hope the sun puts his hat on for ya wedding Cath

:blush::):angry:<_<:stars::):huff::blush:

its beeen agrear friay fir me