Beckham to be knighted apparently.

Mark

I was gonna post something about this. Whilst babysitting at my sister's tonight, I chanced across her copy of.....erm....Hello Magazine, and this story was in there. Expected in the New Years Honours List apparently. Sir David Beckham. Mental.

Bobby Moore was never knighted, yet this fairy will be. Mental.

He was dead before they started casually giving them out to random people involved in common sports tbh

Only Alf Ramsey got one before it started going to people like Bob, Fergie, Hurst, etc.

Make Jordan a dame and be done with it.

I'm not saying I agree with it by any means but as has been said he's no less worthy than plenty of others and he has at least set up those acadamy things for kids.

But a fucking knighthood?

No I agree the whole system is insane but there are worse choices than him!

I was gonna post something about this. Whilst babysitting at my sister's tonight, I chanced across her copy of.....erm....Hello Magazine, and this story was in there. Expected in the New Years Honours List apparently. Sir David Beckham. Mental.

Babysitting? Hello Magazine?

MAN THE FUCK UP.

MAN THE FUCK UP.

I had to change the shittiest nappy ever as well. Fucking disgusting. It weighed about a stone.

MAN THE FUCK UP.

I had to change the shittiest nappy ever as well. Fucking disgusting. It weighed about a stone.

Gemmill blatantly using the opportunity to take the bairn round Lidl in the hope of catching the eye of cooing females ala Joey and Chandler in Friends. Which he probably then watched when he got back after not having pulled.

MAN THE FUCK UP.

Gemmill blatantly using the opportunity to take the bairn round Lidl in the hope of catching the eye of cooing females ala Joey and Chandler in Friends. Which he probably then watched when he got back after not having pulled.

WRONG! Bedtime is 6:45 and I only got there around 6ish, so no time for trips to Lidl. Just time for him to shit his kegs, me to change it, him to tear around like a lunatic for 20 minutes, then off to bed.

The whole pull with a bairn thing is what you get up to when you're looking after YOUR nephew, and you're projecting. :razz:

I'm not saying I agree with it by any means but as has been said he's no less worthy than plenty of others and he has at least set up those acadamy things for kids.

But a fucking knighthood?

No I agree the whole system is insane but there are worse choices than him!

I'm struggling to think of a someone who's already a knight less deserving than him tbh.