Newcastle United V Sheffield United

khay

can i be the first to say that i have missed jimbos tele shots

Sadly there's not been much worth shooting at recently.

:)

Glenn Roeder and Fat Fred with a 12 bore?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was weird when the chant first spread round the ground. Then outside the ground there were loads chanting as they walked away. I didn't see any mass gathering of people, but judging by those pictures that looks like there was a stationary gathering of people stood chanting, rather than people chanting as they swarmed away from the ground. Good stuff.

Chances are it'll make fuck all difference though. It's just a shame the next home game is so far off. Was the fat twat even there today?

Was weird when the chant first spread round the ground. Then outside the ground there were loads chanting as they walked away. I didn't see any mass gathering of people, but judging by those pictures that looks like there was a stationary gathering of people stood chanting, rather than people chanting as they swarmed away from the ground. Good stuff.

Chances are it'll make fuck all difference though. It's just a shame the next home game is so far off. Was the fat twat even there today?

Renton?

Renton?

He was definitely there. Halved the legal capacity in the Trent prior to the game.

Guest Patrokles

I'm not sure but I think I heard on commentary that he wasn't. Obviously since I wasn't at the game everything I see and hear is entirely irrelevent.

I'm not sure but I think I heard on commentary that he wasn't. Obviously since I wasn't at the game everything I see and hear is entirely irrelevent.

Shame. I was hoping they would show him disappearing into his enormous NUFC anorak as the chants rang out. Funny how he's nowhere to be seen when the shit is hitting the fan.

Guest Patrokles

Shame. I was hoping they would show him disappearing into his enormous NUFC anorak as the chants rang out. Funny how he's nowhere to be seen when the shit is hitting the fan.

it's true, it was blatantly a deliberate no-show if he genuinely wasn't there.

It also backs up the Robson quotes which suggested he has no fucking spine. GROW SOME BALLS, FRED!

Edited by Patrokles

Who has been editing Lard Lad's Wiki page?

Freddy Shepherd is a businessman and chairman of Newcastle United, best known for bringing Michael Owen to the club in 2005. In 1998, he became infamous for making disparaging comments about his own club's supporters in a tabloid newspaper as he's the biggest cunt on Tyneside and should be shot. Shepherd has also courted controversy among football fans by sacking manager Bobby Robson and replacing him with Graeme Souness and also for insisting that big clubs have no responsibility towards lower league clubs. On Saturday 4th November 2006, after the Newcastle United defeat against Sheffield United, fans held a protest outside the main entrance of St. James' Park calling for Shepherd and the board to be sacked, calling chants of "Sack The Board" and "Shepherd Out." and my personal favourite "He's just a fat greedy bastard"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freddy_Shepherd

Wasn't Shepherd at the Palermo match though?

I seem to remember the commentator's saying he was jumping for joy in the directors box at the final whistle ;)

Can't see him going out there and then missing this one, if he did then it was an obvious dodge on his part.

I seem to remember the commentator's saying he was jumping for joy in the directors box at the final whistle ;)

Can't see him going out there and then missing this one, if he did then it was an obvious dodge on his part.

The fat man? travelling the world? at the expense of the toon?

surely not

still Im sure his missus welcomed the break from the fat bastards sweaty grip. <_<

The fat man? travelling the world? at the expense of the toon?

surely not

still Im sure his missus welcomed the break from the fat bastards sweaty grip. <_<

I'm more surprised he's able to jump - that means lift both feet off the ground. <_<

Deano! Deano! Deano!

Legend is Dean Windass. Was class when he was at Aberdeen. The fans loved him.

Sorry, but if it's a choice between talking about Dean Windass and the performance tonight, then Deano it is.

Deano! Deano! Deano!

Legend is Dean Windass. Was class when he was at Aberdeen. The fans loved him.

Sorry, but if it's a choice between talking about Dean Windass and the performance tonight, then Deano it is.

Me cousin told me before didn't he get sent off 3 times in the one game? ;)