How was your day?

magelaide

Aye it is here too and the fucking rain woke me up at 11am, I've never seen it so heavy, all stopped now though.

My back door is fucking useless. It has rained into my kitchen with the door shut :icon_lol:

Plug the gaps with a cat. ;)

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had a good un today, and yes I was actually at work.

I found out yesterday that an entire department were going a reaaaaaaally long way round doing something so went in today got my teeth into it and managed to turn it round within the day from idea through to testing, all ready to implement it on Monday and I'll be Mr Fookinbigbollox.

So in the budget when they lower Income tax you can think "thats down to Pud that is" ;)

and if it doesn't come down you can buy us a pint right? :icon_lol:

I've had a good un today, and yes I was actually at work.

I found out yesterday that an entire department were going a reaaaaaaally long way round doing something so went in today got my teeth into it and managed to turn it round within the day from idea through to testing, all ready to implement it on Monday and I'll be Mr Fookinbigbollox.

So in the budget when they lower Income tax you can think "thats down to Pud that is" ;)

and if it doesn't come down you can buy us a pint right? :icon_lol:

Its a deal

by the time comes, naebody will remember this anyway and then they'll all be too busy moaning about the price of fags and special brew :icon_lol:

He's not real family, it doesn't count. We're your real family now.

creepiest thing I've seen on this board in a while.

struck me as the kind of thing a Texan family say to their next meal just after they've attacked the school bus and kidnapped the cheerleader, the jock, the nerdy sarcastic one and the outcast

He's not real family, it doesn't count. We're your real family now.

creepiest thing I've seen on this board in a while.

struck me as the kind of thing a Texan family say to their next meal just after they've attacked the school bus and kidnapped the cheerleader, the jock, the nerdy sarcastic one and the outcast

;)

leatherface.jpg

Aye it is here too and the fucking rain woke me up at 11am, I've never seen it so heavy, all stopped now though.

My back door is fucking useless. It has rained into my kitchen with the door shut ;)

Maybe there's a hole in your roof.

whey I guess this counts as today doesn't it.

was out with the housemates, hit a couple of bars, ending up at the Millenium Square Revolution.. had a fair bit to drink so wasn't making the best decisions.

anyhoo my ex (sans psycho friend) appears out of the crowd, kind of embarrassed smiles then turns to dance with her mates, I feel that god-awful pang mixture of desire, hurt, anger and guilt. So we do that rediculous "I'm not ignoring you, but I'm not looking at you" bullshit.

an hour or so goes by and we bump into eachother at the bar. Now I got there first so I reckon she followed me.... maybe. :rolleyes:

we make small talk, ask how eachothers been, are we having a good night, who are we out with, the same tired old script. walk back to the dancefloor together, make less of an effort to seem like we're avoiding eachothers gaze.

end up all over eachother on the dancefloor in a frankly embarrassing public display of affection, but I don't fucking care. <_<

Think everything has gone swimmingly as she hints that shes coming back to mine for a few post night drinks, which she does, then ten minutes after she turns up she announces she's off and with a kiss on the cheek she's gone. :D

so I'm now in a state of ... anger, confusion, desire and hurt again.. :yes

God Sake... you women are fucking insane.. seriously with all these stupid games and secret rules how the fuck so you get anything done? ;)<_<

God Sake... you women are fucking insane.. seriously with all these stupid games and secret rules how the fuck so you get anything done? ;)<_<

Easy - they get men to do it all.

Would you argue the toss with one of them? :D

I can barely understand them, let alone have sufficient confidence to argue with them.

I tell thee, if men weren't so fucking stupid and ugly I'd be tempted by a midseason transfer!

I can barely understand them, let alone have sufficient confidence to argue with them.

I tell thee, if men weren't so fucking stupid and ugly I'd be tempted by a midseason transfer!

Oh dear ;) I'm sorry you're feeling like shit but women aren't the only ones who play mind games.

Is that a variation on the Monroe Transfer? ;)

Think you better check they are willing to take your kind before you move teams.

Think you better check they are willing to take your kind before you move teams.

:lol:

my kind?

I'll have you know I'm dead desirable and stuff hence the scores of women hanging off my arm...

... no...wait.. :(

I have had the day from fuckin hell :lol: announcement to be made at work this morning, waiting with baited breath to find out if there were severance packages as I would take the money and run, go to college to do wht I have wanted to do for the last ten years...only to find out the 12500 job losses will be in other offices around the country and we will get their work...us being a "strategic site" fuck...then gets a photo from my mate who is just finished her 3rd bout of chemo for her AML whom I am going down to visit in basingstoke next week.....I did not even fuckin recognise her ??????? :( Life is so fuckin shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

up at 5am

work at 6am, handed over massive breakdown to repair, lots of potential contamination to investigate.

fixed breakdown by 10am.

10:10am, automatic control system fault to repair, fixed by 10:30am

10:30am breakdown analysis report to compile

12:00pm first break of the day.

12:10pm called out of my break due to another machine fault.

1pm meeting

3pm arrange rep visit.

3:30pm completed fault log

4pm programmed automated control sensor.

5pm coffee

5:15pm reported day’s events to manager

6:45pm compiled shift handover

6:15pm clock out

6:30pm arrive home.

up at 5am

work at 6am, handed over massive breakdown to repair, lots of potential contamination to investigate.

fixed breakdown by 10am.

1pm meeting

3pm arrange rep visit.

5pm coffee

6:35 first wank of the day

up at 5am

fixed breakdown by 10am.

1pm meeting

3pm arrange rep visit.

5pm coffee

6:35 first wank of the day

I think you'll find he fitted one in between 12:00 and 12:10