NUFC vs. Manchester City

janu

Newcastle United: Steve Harper, Stephen Carr, Craig Moore, Steven Taylor, Peter Ramage, James Milner, Emre, Scott Parker, Damien Duff, Antoine Sibierski, Shola Ameobi

Subs: Nobby Solano, Kieron Dyer, Charles N'Zogbia, Nicky Butt, Pavel Srnicek

Manchester City: Nicky Weaver, Micah Richards, Sylvain Distin, Richard Dunne, Ben Thatcher, Trevor Sinclair, Claudio Reyna, Joey Barton, Hatem Trabelsi, Paul Dickov, Darius Vassell

Subs: Joe Hart, Stephen Ireland, Nedum Onuoha, Georgios Samaras, Bernardo Corradi

Referee: Graham Poll

Edited by janu

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im not sure if i can be arsed to go and watch it like..

Its a ten minute walk, reckon i should bother,

My only quarell is that im skint and have a 2000 word essay for monday that i dont have a clue about

By all reports Shola is knackered? So this is going to be great to watch... Where is Rossi?

This is bullshit, i always thought Roeder would pull through with the goods but what is happening? Why is Ameobi playing?

We should have bets to see how long he lasts. I predict 39 minutes...

Well, it has become a relegation battle for us. The small consolation about that is that every game from now until we're either safe or down will be exciting as fuck. Including today.

COME ON THE MAGS.

Luque not even on the bench.

Fucking pitiful that he's overlooked whilst Shola clearly isn't in the right state to play. Do more damge to his hip is a fucking brilliant idea Glenn. ;)

but acccording to the chronicle he's been given plenty of chances to play.

while do they wheel the players out to give these interviews, make them look like clowns and then not even put them on the bench for that match?

Luque not even on the bench.

Fucking pitiful that he's overlooked whilst Shola clearly isn't in the right state to play. Do more damge to his hip is a fucking brilliant idea Glenn. ;)

but acccording to the chronicle he's been given plenty of chances to play.

while do they wheel the players out to give these interviews, make them look like clowns and then not even put them on the bench for that match?

He was told he had a chance to make a difference against Palermo and he scores a goal as a lone striker, which is a completely alien position to him.

For someone who has shown instances of class (ie against Liverpool reserves), it's baffling he's treated the way he is. It hardly paints NUFC in a favourable light for potential signings to sign for the club.

why is milner playing on the left, and duff on the right? Is Milner better than Zoggy on the left? Is Duff better than Solano and Milner on the right?

Sib and Ameobi upfront is as static partnership as i#ve seen for a while. they should be one up by now.

why is milner playing on the left, and duff on the right? Is Milner better than Zoggy on the left? Is Duff better than Solano and Milner on the right?

Sib and Ameobi upfront is as static partnership as i#ve seen for a while. they should be one up by now.

I had stupidly assumed the idea of getting 1 more game (or as much of the game as possible) from Ameobi was that he'd be paired with a faster, more mbile striker, but silly me, it was of course to pair him with Sibierski, leaving us with a partnership that won't work!

And the playign of people out of position when there is no need is fast becoming a Roeder trademark and is utterly moronic.