Blokes what Jewellery do you wear?

bobbyshinton

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stainless steel watch (or matbe the gold one I got for my 21st for special occasions), silver curb chain (always under shirt, tshirt, jumper etc) but Mrs N has had that in her jewellery box for sometime and very rarely a silver bracelet that matches the chain.

QUOTE(WubbleUC @ Nov 16 2006, 05:12 PM)

the chain on my other wrist came with the one round my neck.

buy one get one free ...

for me a simple tag heuer watch is all i wear in terms of jewellrey.

Edited by canofbeans

Nothing except a watch when I can find it, I am dreading having to wear a wedding ring..

Having now worn mine for about a week and a half, I must admit it's less obtrusive than I'd expected. I play with it constantly, spinning it on my finger or flipping it on and off but I'm scared shitless of losing it, so I'm pretty careful when I'm doing it.

Nothing except a watch when I can find it, I am dreading having to wear a wedding ring..

Having now worn mine for about a week and a half, I must admit it's less obtrusive than I'd expected. I play with it constantly, spinning it on my finger or flipping it on and off but I'm scared shitless of losing it, so I'm pretty careful when I'm doing it.

I was disappointed mine didn't make me invisible.

I only have two different watches. A Storm one for smart and one of those ones with the thick leather straps for casual. If I'm going out I'll wear some leather and bead things on my wrist and I've got a pewter pendant on a leather "string". I had my ear peirced in my early teens but don't weat anything in it, haven't done since I was 18-19.

Edited by The Mighty Hog

Anything more than a watch on a bloke is well dodgy imo.

Uh Oh. <_<:icon_lol:

:lol:

You're dripping with 'boyband' bling at the mo you dodgy bastard! And thats without getting started on the shaved bollocks!

For me its just a simple gold chain, but it aint on show and it never comes off-ie it doesnt get co-ordinated with clothing etc. Jesus wept tbh.

:(

I think youd suit a diamond stud in yer ear, mr Mancy.

A watch, obviously. And a home-made :( necklace. Just three ivory-and-brown beads on a thin leather chain, nothing too ghey. And only when it matches the shirt I'm wearing, of course. :lol:

I have to admit I feel that it is neccesary to make the obvious "I thought you were gonna say pearl" joke. :icon_lol:

I have my tragus pierced with a black spike...

(google it. I had too... <_< )

Does it dig in when you answer the phone?

:lol: Yeah. Punctured 4 mobiles this year! And, yeah Brock, it knacked. But what do you expect, it's a piercing! :icon_lol:

But there's barely anything to pierce!!!!! :(:huff:

I have my tragus pierced with a black spike...

(google it. I had too... <_< )

Does it dig in when you answer the phone?

:lol: Yeah. Punctured 4 mobiles this year! And, yeah Brock, it knacked. But what do you expect, it's a piercing! :icon_lol:

But there's barely anything to pierce!!!!! :(:huff:

And the life expectancy of the piercing is small because of the body's ability to reject it.

Same with nipple piercings if they are on small nipples.

Three surgical steel ear rings in my left ear, a watch and a piercing that the body won't reject!