How do you keep women in order?

Walliver

Agree with what the boys are saying, you're wasting your time trying to stay friends. Move on, it's the only way.

Got to be done sadly.

Good friend of mine was in a very similar situation a few years ago. It got so bad that the skank in question was flirting with him AT HER OWN WEDDING. I wouldn't have believed it if i hadn't been there to witness it myself.

This was three weeks after she came to our flat looking like a panda after the specimen she was marrying had kicked seven shades out of her for the umpteenth time.

My mate was severely cut up about the whole thing, but eventually (and after a lot of heartache) had to cut ties with her completely.

It's a learning experience, but a sore one.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As usual it boils down to needing some effective communication!!! Tell her you'd like to remain friends and ONLY friends, BUT the way she is behaving must stop at once and that you dont think much of her for it. Tell her shes making you feel bad about your own actions too.

If she thinks anything of you at all then she'll settle for the mates bit and tow the line, if not, then shes not worth it anyway and obviously doesnt think much of you other than as a boost to her ego and a toy she can pick up and play with when shes bored and wants some fun.

Aye get rid. I got involved with a lass a few weeks back who had a boyfriend, I was knowingly the 'other man' but felt terrible because of it and severed ties. The fact that her boyfriend is a fucking nutter also contributed to my decision!

As usual it boils down to needing some effective communication!!! Tell her you'd like to remain friends and ONLY friends, BUT the way she is behaving must stop at once and that you dont think much of her for it. Tell her shes making you feel bad about your own actions too.

If she thinks anything of you at all then she'll settle for the mates bit and tow the line, if not, then shes not worth it anyway and obviously doesnt think much of you other than as a boost to her ego and a toy she can pick up and play with when shes bored and wants some fun.

Why can't the boys be the toys

That the girls want the boys to be

And why can't the girls see the world

That the boys want the girls to see, yeah

Surely answering the prayers of the Sugababes could only be a good thing? :D

It's disturbing that you knew to quote the Sugarbabes

It's disturbing that you knew to quote the Sugarbabes

And then there was the blatant Girls Aloud-ism in the first post...

And then there was the blatant Girls Aloud-ism in the first post...

This bit?

I really like a girl. She really likes me. We have a bit of history.

She loves her boyfriend. He loves her. They have a whole lotta history.

I was sure I'd just stumbled across a voice-over for My so called Life or maybe Dawson's Creek.

Just humiliate her some way while shagging her, like shotting it up her arse or something, so basically use and abuse her then fucker her off.

*puts head in hands*

The antithesis of cool.

:D

Well seeing as you're all screaming out for it here's my advice.

Firstly I can't see what the fucking problem is tbh. Here's a lass who wants to fuck you quite regularly with no strings attached so it seems. It's most blokes dream situation.

Wor lass was married when I met her, she couldn't do without the Operator's incredible skills in the boudoir so left her husband. Now in the short term this was a good idea I thought but now I crave for that regular fuck-fest situation where after a few hours/ejaculations I can wave goodbye to her and seek out the next cum-hungry, slack-knickered whore.

Basically what I'm saying is I'd give 3 inches off my cock to be in your situation (well only if she's sweet like - that's your cue Walliver to post a photo) so I'm pm'ing you my number to pass on to the dorty slappa in case you wimp out.

Saying that some geezer's have morals, my mate's the same. Whenever he goes out with work this married lass is all over him and he knocks her back every single time. I've been there a few times when he's said no to her and she's not to be sniffed at. Last time he knocked her back she turned to me, the rest is history!

And the time before that he knocked her back in Revolution so my Irish cousin nipped in and plugged the gap so to speak. Doesn't know what he's missing!

If she's decent I don't think i need to spell it out what should be done but here's a few cryptic clues anyway.

1. He would come around to skim your walls and ceiling if they were bumpy

2. You can pick up lots of Radio stations on one of these.

3. It would be beneficial to you

If you can't work it out follow SMO's advice

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Well seeing as you're all screaming out for it here's my advice.

Firstly I can't see what the fucking problem is tbh. Here's a lass who wants to fuck you quite regularly with no strings attached so it seems. It's most blokes dream situation.

Wor lass was married when I met her, she couldn't do without the Operator's incredible skills in the boudoir so left her husband. Now in the short term this was a good idea I thought but now I crave for that regular fuck-fest situation where after a few hours/ejaculations I can wave goodbye to her and seek out the next cum-hungry, slack-knickered whore.

Basically what I'm saying is I'd give 3 inches off my cock to be in your situation (well only if she's sweet like - that's your cue Walliver to post a photo) so I'm pm'ing you my number to pass on to the dorty slappa in case you wimp out.

Saying that some geezer's have morals, my mate's the same. Whenever he goes out with work this married lass is all over him and he knocks her back every single time. I've been there a few times when he's said no to her and she's not to be sniffed at. Last time he knocked her back she turned to me, the rest is history!

And the time before that he knocked her back in Revolution so my Irish cousin nipped in and plugged the gap so to speak. Doesn't know what he's missing!

:D