How many blokes on here

bobbyshinton

6ft 8... and as for the bloke on the train pointing out hes the 4th tallest man in britain thats just sad, pointing out how many peope are taller than him!

You'd never get me telling you Im the 27th tallest person in Britain.

Number one tallest werepig btw. FACT!

hoooo cuntybollocks :lol:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bang on 6' me man

if you're a bloke it's officially the perfect height. Fact-offyourface

You keep saying you're 6 ft, but I remain unconvinced. Look about 5 10 to me. :lol:

I think you are right Gemmill, my first reaction on meeting Fish was that I was a good 15/16ths of an inch taller tbh.

I am absolutely, bang on, spot on, exactly 6'

Scott thinks I'm shorter simply because he wears high heels

bang on 6' me man

You keep saying you're 6 ft, but I remain unconvinced. Look about 5 10 to me. :lol:

I think you are right Gemmill, my first reaction on meeting Fish was that I was a good 15/16ths of an inch taller tbh.

No way in hell are you two inches taller than me - we were more or less the same height when we were talking so Jimbo's estimate of 5ft 10 is about right ;)

bang on 6' me man

No way in hell are you two inches taller than me - we were more or less the same height when we were talking so Jimbo's estimate of 5ft 10 is about right :D

you have to remember something craig

it's very important.

I'm 6' ;)

bang on 6' me man

You are quite simply not 6'. ;)

I was actually accused of wearing heels last night.......by the OTHER posters who lie about their height and couldn't grasp why I was so much taller than them. I'm 6ft 3. No lies.

bang on 6' me man

You keep saying you're 6 ft, but I remain unconvinced. Look about 5 10 to me. ;)

You are quite simply not 6'. :D

I was actually accused of wearing heels last night.......by the OTHER posters who lie about their height and couldn't grasp why I was so much taller than them. I'm 6ft 3. No lies.

:lol:

I must be shorter than I thought. Not overly bothered about it though, and I was wearing trainers with a very thin sole.

Neither are you apparently!

Just under six foot is the perfect height. Most SAS are about that height, and you MUST be under six foot to be a field operative in MI5. I've been doing martial arts for three and half years and the best build for that is about my height, but maybe a little bit stockier.

Just under six foot is the perfect height. Most SAS are about that height, and you MUST be under six foot to be a field operative in MI5. I've been doing martial arts for three and half years and the best build for that is about my height, but maybe a little bit stockier.

heard that before tbf

but I don't want to be a spy... all those women, the cars, the flash lifestyle.. not for me thanks ;)

:lol:

The Fish sounds ideal for the MI5.

The Fish sounds ideal for the MI5.

I was reffering to the martial arts with that comment. And when I said stockier, I didn't mean fatter. :lol:

I am 6 ft 2. It's an OK height.

not the perfect 6' though is it :razz:;)

I think we've established that you aren't 6 foot slaphead! :D

hows that like?

I'm 6' honestly. maybe I just look shorter because I generally wear flat soled shoes. :lol:

Met a bloke on the train back from London the other day who was the fourth tallest man in Britain.. Check this pic of him and me mate;

n286600255_268969_3898.jpg

7 foot 5 and a half!

That's abuse tbh, the poor bloke must be sick of being made to feel like a circus act because of the likes of you. And now your posting him on the internet! :lol:

Also your mate could be a midget, or that must be one hell of a high ceilinged train!

Absolutely spot on. Poor bastard, I KNOW exactly what he's thinking as he's being made to stand there for yet another "check the freakishly tall person" photo opportunity...