how many blokes on here

bobbyshinton

lager for starters, then Vodka... no bloody alcopops, they're over-priced, too sweet and aimed at people who want to get hammered rather than those of us who actually just enjoy a drink.

Besides the point of the thread but...does anyone have any idea where I can pick up some kilkennys?

It was my beer of choice in Germany and was lovely stuff.

It's not on beers of europe where I get Desperados either. <_<

Not that I condone underage drinking of course, I'm just asking out of interest.

Got to a club last night and was 3 quid a pint, 2 quid doubles so needless to say I went for the doubles. Vodka and coke was the tipple and thank god I had a few pints before, I hate em! Went down too easily and got me stupidly drunk, spose I shouldn't complain really!

Got to a club last night and was 3 quid a pint, 2 quid doubles so needless to say I went for the doubles. Vodka and coke was the tipple and thank god I had a few pints before, I hate em! Went down too easily and got me stupidly drunk, spose I shouldn't complain really!

£3 a pint is a luxury around my parts. <_<

£3 a pint is a luxury around my parts. <_<

Tough life being a student :lol:

Cherry beer is fucking lovely and refreshing.

Correct.

<_<

It's fucking disgusting stuff!

quoted for truth...had a taste of it last night it is rank !!!

tried it and got sick of the taste after about half a pint

Besides the point of the thread but...does anyone have any idea where I can pick up some kilkennys?

It was my beer of choice in Germany and was lovely stuff.

You go to Düsseldorf in Germany and come back and consider an Irish beer as your favourite?

You need your head sorted. :lol: