NUFC v Tottenham Hotspur

janu

After the carry on at half time was there any bother after the game? Someone had nicked the sky card from our local so we watched the game in a conservative club amongst thugs and criminals, so we bolted as soon as the whistle went!

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant, we were up against it for most of the game but we held on and showed great spirit for the second league game running. Long may this continue.

Oh and the away fans were absolutely................ :unsure: just remembered Im not allowed to comment on that :secret:

Some people would want the goals, my sig might be of help B)

............................................. and Pattison though.

Out of it totally the kid,overweight and can't pass piss & wobbles like a weeble

Going by the commentaor's mention of names during the plays you'd have thought Pattison wasn't even there, I think his name was mentioned once in the second half. He just hasn't got it!

To be fair watching it on TV you would have seen he did more of a defensive job. I think he was asked to double up with Hunty on Chimpbonda and Lennon

Shhh....some people dont like to hear what fans who watched the game on the tele have to say

I had us down for 2-2.

I think we were very lucky to get all the points, they were all over us for long periods. They were slick and used the ball very intelligently. On another day it would have been 6-3 to them.

Dyer had a shit start but a good second half, was good to see him and Martins developing their thing.

I though Sibi had a good game, he was stronger than usual today.

Given was class as usual and didnt deserve to be called a cunt by the spuds.

Milner was a bit disappointing but did enough.

Martins only inhabits planet earth every 15 minutes or so but when he does he looks amazing.

Hunty had a good first half, bit difficult to judge the defense in the second half.

Nicky Butt though, made the odd mistake and got caught in possession early on but overall was fucking great. Class finish and then what an eruption in the away end. Went mental. Special shout to the lad in the lower tier who lipped the stewards all afternoon but somehow didnt get hoyed out. Even the spurs fans were laughing.

............................................. and Pattison though.

Out of it totally the kid,overweight and can't pass piss & wobbles like a weeble

Going by the commentaor's mention of names during the plays you'd have thought Pattison wasn't even there, I think his name was mentioned once in the second half. He just hasn't got it!

To be fair watching it on TV you would have seen he did more of a defensive job. I think he was asked to double up with Hunty on Chimpbonda and Lennon

Defensively he was sound. He wasnt required to go forward. Milner was shocking but even he did his job at the back.

Milner was hungry for the ball and wanted it more than Pattison did,as when pattison recieves it it's like holding a hot potatoe,he looks really under pressure when it's at his feet,ok he is trying to make his mark in the game,but!not for me he won't!He's an overweight liability and we were very lucky this time.Loosing those shoulders and relax a bit Matty son.

Poster on the spurs forum

Fair do's Chimbonda probably shouldve gone...

But that was one of the most cynical and dirtiest fouls ive seen for years in the premiership...

In Italy and Spain you expect it but not the premiership....hope the talentless geordie hasnt injured lennon as he waas limping after the decapitation attempt

Talking about Huntington on lennon, dirtiest fouls he has seen for years in the premiership :blink::secret:B):hump::hump::lol::lol::unsure:

Poster on the spurs forum

Fair do's Chimbonda probably shouldve gone...

But that was one of the most cynical and dirtiest fouls ive seen for years in the premiership...

In Italy and Spain you expect it but not the premiership....hope the talentless geordie hasnt injured lennon as he waas limping after the decapitation attempt

Talking about Huntington on lennon, dirtiest fouls he has seen for years in the premiership :blink::secret:B):hump::hump::lol::lol::unsure:

Yeah theres a couple of them bleating on about it. It was very simple, he knew Lennon was past him and did what 9 out of 10 defenders would do and fouled him. He knew it was a yellow as did the ref and everyone who has any knowledge of football, which of course rules out most Spurs fans.

Nobby's foul was technically worse as he caught the bloke on the achiles with his studs, but it was still a yellow as well!