NUFC v Tottenham Hotspur

janu

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spuds 1st goal offside,2nd goal created from a cross from a bloke who should have had first use of the soap at half time.Lucky?If we had've lost we would have slagged the officials big time and rightly so.With those fact,Spuds can consider themselves lucky not to have just been spanked 3 nowt :unsure: Fucking lovin' it.

Over the moon. To be fair, Spurs were really up for it today and it's a miracle we won, but I fucking hate those wankers so this is a great result. Thought Butt, Nobby, Given and Dyer were excellent. Our left side at the moment is pretty shitty, mind.

Christ.

With Hunty it was definately just a yellow!! (he wasn't the last man)

Wasn't the last man but it was directly from behind with not even a pretense at going for tha ball.

But if a slap to the face isn't a sending off, there's no way he could have gone for that.

Spot on,when spurs should have been down to 10 men,everything that could have went against us was justice for them getting away with that!We would'nt have had hearts in mouths if they were down to 10 imo

Hehe Butt gives Martings the MOM champagne but Martins wants to give it to Butt.

Amazing when you consider most Newcastle fans wouldn't have pissed on Butt if he was on fire at the start of the season. Now, probably up for player of the season.

Butt and Dyer were excellent. Both going forward and defensively they were brilliant.

The goal from Martins is the hardest shot i have seen since Shearers against Leicester. Well done him.

Butt and Dyer were excellent. Both going forward and defensively they were brilliant.

The goal from Martins is the hardest shot i have seen since Shearers against Leicester. Well done him.

Nah. That was Martins one against Watford. Nearly took the net off.

I can't believe we won a match that was totally dominated by the 'other' team. If it hadn't been for Given it would have been 4-1 at half-time. The defense were all asea and we couldn't hold the ball up in their half of the field. Unbelievable :unsure:

Who plays right back next week though with Nobby out?Edgar?Nobby was my man of the match with great performances from Dyer,Butt,Taylor,Given,Sib and Martins.Bit disappointed with Milner and Pattison though.

Out of it totally the kid,overweight and can't pass piss & wobbles like a weeble

Edited by @yourservice

measured at 106.9 mph supposedly, boosh yafukka

measured at 106.9 mph supposedly, boosh yafukka

Source? :unsure: Think the fastest ever in the Premiership was Richie Humphreys for Sheff Wed at about 97mph.