Quotes from Spurs fans (taken from thfctalk.com)

The_Guv_nor

Nuttyhotspurs-

we should be hammering them on the wings though nobed solano at right back and a youth player at left back and 2 shite centre halfs. we have to win this - quoted after the first half.

Highlander-

Nicky Butt is a weak link and our passport back into the lead- quoted about 10 mins before nicky butt scored!

hastingsyid-

All them geordies are dirty cunts- quoted in injury time!

very glad nicky butt scored. so many clueless spurs fans, they were all slagging him off on their forum.

Missed injury time as it was past their bedtime know doubt.

Now I'm not won to act the pedant but that is shocking, absolutely shocking. B)

Likewise :unsure:

:secret: Priceless!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it makes me laugh how he is Englands no1..... if only Shay was English!! saying that, if harper got first team football every week i have no doubt he would be the No1

Not this again......

See, this is what happens when you let the mongs from NO over here. Total bollocks of the highest order,

English goalies are shit at present. That's the only conceivable way you could say Harper might have made a squad were he playing regular 1st team football. Excellent back-up imo but I think he'd get found out if he did play regular 1st team football (in the Premiership anyway).

I hate Spurs and their fans more than any other team (Yes, probably even Sunderland) so this victory was sweet :secret: Some brilliant posts on Glory-Glory.net.

They're fucking crying like bairns over Huntington's tackle on Lennon only getting a yellow whereas they've said nowt about Chimbonda raising his hands to Butt.

But that was one of the most cynical and dirtiest fouls ive seen for years in the premiership...

You see fouls like that every week! Talk about complete and utter fucking numpties.

How can you hate Spurs fans more than fuckin Sunderland fans. Fuckin hell. Spurs fans are wanks, but irrelevant wanks. Without sopunding like NE5 and the auburn accountants of the board, many, many KBJ's on here. Fuckin hate Spurs fans more than Sunderland. Fuckin work there for one week.

Granted Spurs fans are as annoying as dippers, but get a fuckin grip 4fs

:unsure: God, you're a wanker.

I've grown up with Sunderland fans all my life mate, I go to Uni in Sunderland and some Mackem's will even try to claim I live there. Yes, I hate Sunderland the football club and there are quite a few of there fans who I take an immense dislike to an'aal however, for every Sunderland fan I know who is a twat I know several more who aren't and who I can banter with. Face it shitlips, long gone are the days you'd get chased down the street by a bunch of skinheads in Dr. Martin's, rivalry is much more good natured now. I still want Sunderland to lose every game and drop down the leagues like a fucking stone but their fans don't rile me half as much as Spurs fans do.

Without exception, every Spurs fan I have talked to has this Big Club complex just because Villa and Ossie help win them a few tinpots years ago. I'd call them Mackem's of the south but that would be being too kind.

This post to me sums up everything that is wrong with the modern game, I'm going to post these comments to Vic Wakelling, who is basically head of football at SKY Sports, and show him what he's done to football, you total nobhead.

I'll give a more reasoned approach tomorrow, but that post is getting sent to Vic.

With respect, what the fuck have you been sniffing?

Stevie can get away with all this rabid mackem/scouser/cockney hating shit on NO cos there's always some mong prepared to agree with him. I love how he's come on here and tries it, and everyone's left scratching their heads and muttering "Who is this fucking neanderthal? :unsure: "

:secret:

Got to admit though, I really fucking hate Spurs.

Me too, but I only wanted photos yesterday for 'hillarious' emails to a couple of spurs supporters I know. They're mates, but they'd do the same to me.

English goalies are shit at present. That's the only conceivable way you could say Harper might have made a squad were he playing regular 1st team football. Excellent back-up imo but I think he'd get found out if he did play regular 1st team football (in the Premiership anyway).

Don't think all English keepers are shite. Ben Foster and Scott Carson are two good keepers. So as Nicky Weaver (at present).

David James - Very good when not making mistakes

Steve Harper - Steady good keeper

Paul Robinson - Poor

Don't think all English keepers are shite. Ben Foster and Scott Carson are two good keepers. So as Nicky Weaver (at present).

David James - Very good when not making mistakes

Steve Harper - Steady good keeper when not making mistakes

Just for clarity :unsure:

Got to admit though, I really fucking hate Spurs.

Same here. And one of my best mates is a Spurs fan.

EDIT: And another one of my best mates is a Man Utd fan. This in addition to me describing a Mackem as 'genuinely the most good natured person I've ever met.'

Something tells me that Stevie and I are going to be the best of friends. :lol:

Edited by luckyluke

Most of the spurs fans i know are graceless one-eyed pricks when it comes to football.

For clarification though, the mackems arent in our league are they? Which makes them irrelevant for now.

I would say that Spurs are our closest rivals in terms of quality of football (style of play being far better than the rest of the prem serves up, outside the top 4), for new signings, generally have the same status as a club and both should aim for at least 5th spot in the league.

A case in point about signings is Malbranque versus Duff. Not sure we came off better there, Malbranque was unplayable at times yesterday.

Another thing that fucks me off is that they sang 'You've never won fuck all' at us before kick off. It seems a mathematical anomaly to say that you can claim to have won shit in the last 30 years but you cant go back 60 years or 90 years for evidence of trophies.

:lol:

Edited by ChezGiven

Most of the spurs fans i know are graceless one-eyed pricks when it comes to football.

For clarification though, the mackems arent in our league are they? Which makes them irrelevant for now.

I would say that Spurs are our closest rivals in terms of quality of football (style of play being far better than the rest of the prem serves up, outside the top 4), for new signings, generally have the same status as a club and both should aim for at least 5th spot in the league.

A case in point about signings is Malbranque versus Duff. Not sure we came off better there, Malbranque was unplayable at times yesterday.

Another thing that fucks me off is that they sang 'You've never won fuck all' at us before kick off. It seems a mathematical anomaly to say that you can claim to have won shit in the last 30 years but you cant go back 60 years or 90 years for evidence of trophies.

I love that one. Football fans and a double negative. :lol:

I love that one. Football fans and a double negative. :lol:

:lol: illiterate cockney wankers tbh

Just received a warning on another board for trying to 'provoke' Tottenham fans. :lol:

And all I did was tell them what deluded, self-embarrasing, pathetic little folk they are.

:lol::lol:

Edited by aimaad22