Cooking

Gemmill

do core stability exercises to maintain lean muscle mass.

;)

What if I don't own a nuclear reactor?

Or is that a funny way of saying yoga/pilates?

Winsor Pilates. Fucks you up good style. Feels like you've been hit by a car the day after her 20 minute workout. :lol:

That thing I made last night had chillis in like. Had to crush them in a pestle and mortar :lol: with fennel seeds (wtf are they?!). Felt a right cock in Tesco having to ask the woman where I would find fennel seeds and dried red chillis and a pestle and mortar. May as well have asked her to cook it for me tbh. ;)

Basic ingredients tbh. I never use my pestle and mortar mind. And which is which?

Basic they may be, but they don't half hide them well in tesco. :panic: Think the pestle is the stick bit. Just a guess though. What do you do like, just crush them in your bare hands, Hulkster? :lol:

That thing I made last night had chillis in like. Had to crush them in a pestle and mortar :lol: with fennel seeds (wtf are they?!). Felt a right cock in Tesco having to ask the woman where I would find fennel seeds and dried red chillis and a pestle and mortar. May as well have asked her to cook it for me tbh. ;)

Have you not got yourself a Flavour Shaker or however their called? You need one of them and a little man or big-assed lass to come round a give it six nowt on the bad boy to sort your chilli and fennel seeds.

And fennel seeds are what you plant to grow fennel.

do core stability exercises to maintain lean muscle mass.

;)

What if I don't own a nuclear reactor?

Or is that a funny way of saying yoga/pilates?

yeah - all that stuff. try using a swiss ball when you work out. all the excerisises at this link are belter for getting quick results - http://www.brianmac.demon.co.uk/corestabex.htm

i spent years down the gym focusing on upper body excercises but only saw the results i wanted after i started doing core stablity stuff. it's the best way to lose the love handles

Sit ups won't shift your gut, in fact it'll probably make it look worse as they develop the muscles beneath the fat layer pushing the gut out further enabling you to do a marvelous pregnent impression when tensed. Crunches and cardio are the way forward.

;)

That's how I entertain the troops in the pub. It inspires wide eyed awe from everyone in the vicinity.

Sorry for being daft here, but what exactly is a "crunch". I thought it was a chocolate bar.

Hmm, I think we can see the problem. :lol:

It actually looks like a half arsed sit up

Btw, if you want to get pissed, but ease off the calories for while, vodka and diet coke is probably the way to do it. I'm not a fan myself but it's low in calories.

Aye...I'm loath to let anyone wrestle a pint pot out of my hand though. I had wine for the first time ever in a pub the other day. Then a cocktail. You can go down hill fast and I just don't think the calorie benefits are worth it.

I've got a pestle and mortar like. A big fuck-off granite one is cheaper than one of those flavour shaker things. They're about 20 notes each.

Have you not got yourself a Flavour Shaker or however their called? You need one of them and a little man or big-assed lass to come round a give it six nowt on the bad boy to sort your chilli and fennel seeds.

:lol: £30 for a flavour shaker man. Fiver for Tesco's own brand pestle and mortar. Plus there's no fucking way the little ball in the flavour shaker would have sorted out the chilli and fennel seeds properly. I was wrecked by the time I'd finished with that.

Btw, if you want to get pissed, but ease off the calories for while, vodka and diet coke is probably the way to do it. I'm not a fan myself but it's low in calories.

yup vodka is by far the best drink if you're counting calories. slimline tonic or lime and soda are other healthy mixers

and stay off the wifebeater. every pint of stella/kronenburg etc contains 700 calories!

so you can get on it if you're watching your weight. just be prepared to look like a total mincer when you're getting your round in.

Basic ingredients tbh. I never use my pestle and mortar mind. And which is which?

Basic they may be, but they don't half hide them well in tesco. :panic: Think the pestle is the stick bit. Just a guess though. What do you do like, just crush them in your bare hands, Hulkster? :lol:

I never cook properly. :panic:

And geordieshandy has a point, why haven'y you got a Jamie Oliver Flavour Shaker Maker (or whatever)?

B000AGQ7YM.01.PT01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

:panic: £30 for a flavour shaker man. Fiver for Tesco's own brand pestle and mortar. Plus there's no fucking way the little ball in the flavour shaker would have sorted out the chilli and fennel seeds properly. I was wrecked by the time I'd finished with that.

Nee way :lol:

I haven't got one like, but wor lass has and I don't think it's seen the light of day. Bliddy woman, spending money, never using, grrr.

yup vodka is by far the best drink if you're counting calories. slimline tonic or lime and soda are other healthy mixers

and stay off the wifebeater. every pint of stella/kronenburg etc contains 700 calories!

so you can get on it if you're watching your weight. just be prepared to look like a total mincer when you're getting your round in.

That sounds a bit high. Still loads in a pint of it though I would imagine. About half that though, shirley.

No chance. Source please!

No chance. Source please!

It's about 221 tbf

That'll be the worst like. Those are my favored brands. Don't think I'll be able to bring myself to stand there with a straight glass and point my little finger out as I sup.

How's Guiness for calories then? Or Coider?

That sounds a bit high. Still loads in a pint of it though I would imagine. About half that though, shirley.

Just checked. 221 calories in a pint of Stella. Phew.

That'll be the worst like. Those are my favored brands. Don't think I'll be able to bring myself to stand there with a straight glass and point my little finger out as I sup.

Actually Guiness is about the best, cider is about the same as lager.

Just checked. 221 calories in a pint of Stella. Phew.

Thank fuck. Still high like-how does Guinness and bitter measure up? Anyone know? The stouts got to be packing some serious cals.

Nah cider is the worst. I think thats where the misinformation came from actually-Dan's got it confused with cider. I think that is about 700 cals for the rubbish stuff.

My mates been draining that down for the past two weeks non stop cos Somerfield are doing 18 cans of Strongbow for £7.99 the fat fucking plank.

Nah cider is the worst. I think thats where the misinformation came from actually-Dan's got it confused with cider. I think that is about 700 cals for the rubbish stuff.

My mates been draining that down for the past two weeks non stop cos Somerfield are doing 18 cans of Strongbow for £7.99 the fat fucking plank.

Wrong! Check out the link before you talk cobblers!