Cooking

Gemmill

Not surprising given that list of ingredients at your disposal. That's some cupboard you've got going there :razz:

:o

actually had to annex the cupboard beside mine... I'm like the Kitchen equivalent of Germany. ;)

:razz:

Not surprising given that list of ingredients at your disposal. That's some cupboard you've got going there :razz:

actually had to annex the cupboard beside mine... I'm like the Kitchen equivalent of Germany. ;)

I did that at uni, but only because the other lads on my corridor had about two saucepans between them and only ever ate kebabs and toast. :razz:

The lad whose cupboard I invaded actually complained that "there's too much fairy arse shite" in it.

it's Red onions not bloody fresh bay leaves!

You can just tell by the defensive writing of Fish's posts that he's carrying excess weight - factamondo

Got to admit I am defensive about my weight, mainly cos I've been working so hard to lose it. When Gemmil saw me, I was a chunky fucker, I think he suggested that I resembled a sofa.... :icon_lol:

It was embarrassing and I'm proud that I've lost weight just would like to prove it to you bunch of utter bastards. :razz:

;) Stop biting every time it gets mentioned then :razz:

He's still not as bad as gemmill though and his

aye - but i'm 6 foot 3

What's with all this crushing almonds business? Tonight, for my own delectation (oo-er) Madame Lennon will be creating the masterpiece that is giant yorkshire pudding filled with roast beef, chips and gravy. Yummmm.....

What's with all this crushing almonds business? Tonight, for my own delectation (oo-er) Madame Lennon will be creating the masterpiece that is giant yorkshire pudding filled with roast beef, chips and gravy. Yummmm.....

Yorkshire pudding and chips? ;)

Yerrrrrrs :razz:

Yerrrrrrs :razz:

Stodge-a-rama! :razz:

Yorkshire pudding and chips? :razz:

Roast taty's aye, chips No! ;)

Home made ones man. :razz:

Aye, good call that like. Cath will literally eat anything tho.

I only eat one meal a day when I'm on nights, at about 2am. It needs to be stodgy ;)

And I won't eat literally anything, you cheeky git. Who was it that managed to eat jam roly-poly and custard after a heartily substantial meal not so long ago! :razz:

I only eat one meal a day when I'm on nights, at about 2am. It needs to be stodgy ;)

And I won't eat literally anything, you cheeky git. Who was it that managed to eat jam roly-poly and custard after a heartily substantial meal not so long ago! :razz:

That was some good pudding tbf.

And the main course was fish, technically rendering it a starter. The starter itself becoming an 'appetiser' therefore.

Everybody knows that.

You've got to make space for Jam Roly Poly though, whatever the circumstances

And Cath did just that tbf, foregoing her ninth pint of Guinness if memory serves.

There was an old saying back in the old Manchester days. Two pints of Guinness and I'm anybodys, 3 pints and I'm everybody's. ;)

Not true at all, obviously, but I do like a pint of the black stuff :razz:

And Cath did just that tbf, foregoing her ninth pint of Guinness if memory serves.

There was an old saying back in the old Manchester days. Two pints of Guinness and I'm anybodys, 3 pints and I'm everybody's. ;)

You can't drink a pint of Bovril!

You can't drink a pint of Bovril!

She can't drink just one.

Bovril's fucking rank. ;)

Bovril's lush on hot buttered toast. Better than Marmite. Just loooovvvveellly!!! :razz:

You're as bad as me mate who puts Golden Syrup on his buttered toast. :razz:

Bovril's fucking rank. :razz:

Bovril's lush on hot buttered toast. Better than Marmite. Just loooovvvveellly!!! :razz:

You're as bad as me mate who puts Golden Syrup on his buttered toast. :o

I used to have that when I was a kid ;)