Cooking

Gemmill

Bread is horrifically caloric though, isn't it? I probably lost half a stone just by cutting it out my diet (except weekend brunch).

yeah but CT has mastered the art of losing weight while eating a balanced diet of duck pizza, chinese banquets and white bread with marge - all washed down with gallons of Erdinger.

I wouldn't say horribly calorific, but more so than some might imagine I suppose (hence being staple peasant fare - cheap energy). I can't imagine cutting it out of my life altogether though, quite happy to do a bit longer on the cross-trainer in exchange for a slice or two of rye. :)

Voiceover: "While CT butters the slices to go with his main of Baked Bean & Chopped Ham Surprise, the other contestants take a look around his house."

Cut to three people staring aghast at a conservatory full of dusty exercise equipment, a tank with a dozen tropical fish floating belly-up and 27 half-empty plastic kegs of piss-coloured lager.

Voiceover: "While CT butters the slices to go with his main of Baked Bean & Chopped Ham Surprise, the other contestants take a look around his house."

Cut to three people staring aghast at a conservatory full of dusty exercise equipment, a tank with a dozen tropical fish floating belly-up and 27 half-empty plastic kegs of piss-coloured lager.

:lol:

:lol:

Don't think he'll be in the catchment area unfortunately. Hopefully they'll come to Sunderland again some time soon. Anyone remember the last mackem woman to win it? Jesus wept tbh.

:lol: Are we saying that CT actually has the potential to come 2nd or 3rd? Scary stuff.