Cooking

Gemmill

Salted hake with crushed herb potatoes and mixed greens. I ordered a side of spinach with chilli and garlic too.

All very nice, but aye a bit pricey.

Pricey and all prepared by 16-24 year old ex borstal boys :lol:

"Fifteen Cornwall is part of a global social enterprise, founded by Jamie Oliver, with a mission to empower those who deserve a second chance in life.

Every year we take on a group of 16-24 year olds from Cornwall. We believe no matter where someone may be at in life, they can build a successful future with the right guidance".

He's not daft is our Jamie ;)

"Fifteen Cornwall is part of a global social enterprise, founded by Jamie Oliver, with a mission to empower those who deserve a second chance in life.

Every year we take on a group of 16-24 year olds from Cornwall. We believe no matter where someone may be at in life, they can build a successful future with the right guidance".

Bit harsh on Cornwall.

Not sure I get your point. (Less sure you have one).

All profits of the restaurant go to charity btw.

:razz: well then I should tell you that I'm going back for breakfast tomorrow morning and for dinner on Thursday. Rick Stein's Seafood Restaurant in Padstow for lunch today. What a fat cunt. :lol:

Aye, I had a look at the breakfast menu yesterday and would definitely pay £10.50 for that. Amazing how nice they can make a fry up sound!

Fifteen fry up £10.50

Two fried Legbar eggs, olde Cornish sausage, wood roast mushrooms, tomatoes,

Warren’s Butchery smoky back bacon and Da Bara Bakery toast

Fat lad foodie tour update. Rick Stein's Seafood Restaurant. Food was great, but the service was shite. Took 20 minutes to get a drink, starters arrived after 55 minutes. Took 2.5 hours in total - it was nearly tea time by the time we got out.

I was driving, so we didn't unfortunately. That makes sense, but honestly I think our waiter was just a knob. Towards the end, I noticed other waiters pitching in on his behalf on all his tables, and apologising for things.

i've eaten at the london one. it isn't quite michelin star prices, but it's pretty far away from michelin star food too. it's nice enough but you're paying for oliver's name on the door, not for top end fine dining.

My favourite meal these days.

Smoked and stuffed Salmon parcel on an oil drizzled bed of salad all sprinkled with a good helping of chilli flakes.

Tonight I also took some cherry tomatoes and sprinkled them with a tad olive oil and some italian herbs before microwaving for 1 minute.

The warm gooey end result was delicious.

Posted Image