Tooj

Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

i'm going for the most authentic christmas jumper for the usual enforced days it needs to be worn

s-l500.jpg

You could be even more rebellious and just not bother wearing one ;)

if people don't get the reference it'll make my decision to ignore them easier

Just put a deposit down on a Nissan 350z. Like Ant's midlife crisis but manlier

I had a look at a GT one when i was buying the z4, they hold their value well enough pretty similar to mine spec/speed wise as well

one i was looking at didn't have xenon lights and i fancied a convertible after having a coupe before

should be fun enough to drive esp this time of year when it starts to ice up, it didn't take much to get used to the rwd for me if you've not had one before but obviously if you're going from something heavy/slow with fwd to that you're going notice a bit of a difference

Aye this one's a GT ans has xenons. Impulsive as fuck but fuck it.

Just you wait until you get home and your mother finds out, young man!

You'll be grounded.

[emoji38] quiff, if you're still living at home then this is a horrible decision. Ring the garage and see if they'll give you the deposit back then get yourself a 1 litre Ford Focus like Toontastic's funniest poster-elect.

I've only been pulled over once in the previous car  it just made me look like a drug dealer between my shaved head and tinted windows, was at a mates watching the boxing iirc, pulled in on the drive home about 3am, cop gets to the window i put it down, forgetting i'm listening to cypress hill which just happened to switch to "pigs" 

lol should've seen the lads face

This is her. Complete with a cassette deck

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201608166849337?body-type=Coupe&make=NISSAN&maximum-mileage=80000&advertising-location=at_cars&colour=Black&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly%20New&onesearchad=New&sort=price-asc&radius=100&model=350%20Z&postcode=dl55hx&page=1

The copper was sound like, complimenting the car making me feel like an absolute hero. He didn't ask about my living situation so probably assumed I'm just doing canny. £280 for 6 months tax, which is backdated of course to dec 1st, Eyewatering,

That's nice like :up:

I only passed my test in April so it would cost me the equivalent of a mortgage deposit to insure the fucker :lol: