Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Can you still get 'Naf Naf' stuff? Appropriate name or what? It was French iirc. You used to get loads of snide ones as well. Sweatshirts normally.

'Naff Co 54' if memory serves. Jesus tonight.

It's canny, doesn't have the addictiveness of Fallout but still good. My Xbox doesn't like it though. Everytime I tried to play it the fan sounded like the end of the world was coming. So I stuck in some other games and it was fine. Installed it to the HD and after enduring the racket for that it played without the extra noise.

322-2772439SPA69UC456911X.jpg

9 quid at Argos for wearing at work. Work phone is to big and bulky to take out my pocket every time i want to check the time.

Does not look that cheap in real life and is very light. I'd scratch a decent one in no time though.

Yum Yummity Yum Yum !

Home made chips without the guilt :icon_lol:

tefal%20actifry.jpg

i remember that being on watchdog about loads of them going up in flames when the cooling fan fails inside it

Aye, read that on the internet AFTER I got it home. :icon_lol:

However it goes on to say half a million sold and no injuries ;)

Using it now as I type and sip red wine expecting to taste yummy chips very soon.

(No smoke or flames so far)

Yum Yummity Yum Yum !

Home made chips without the guilt :icon_lol:

tefal%20actifry.jpg

Just had the first batch of chips and would highly reccomend. Crispy on the outside, soft in the middle and only 3% fat.

Also sliced up some pork, marinated it in oyster sauce and soya sauce, lobbed it in for some sticky chinese pork :icon_lol:

Highly reccomended (shame its just a silly price)